Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help? Can I recover a folder?

• Please log in to reply

Alias775

Alias775

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Today I was busy deleting old folders, files and images.

I accidently deleted a VERY MUCH NEEDED FOLDER and I even already emptied the recycle bin!

I've heard there are still ways to recover them. Is that true?

If its remotely possible - prey do tell!

Alias775 :)

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Try Recuva: http://www.piriform.com/recuva

MarkAlter

MarkAlter

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

Yes it is possible to recover your deleted files and folders, you can do so with the help of a data recovery software. Kernel for retrieve deleted files which will recover your deleted files and folders instantly and quickly. You can try it from - http://www.retrievedeletedfiles.net

Thanks

Lloyd_01

Lloyd_01

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi there,
If you have deleted a folder from your system, you can recover it easily with the help of Data Recovery Software. I recommend you to use Remo Recover (Windows) - Media Edition with which you can recover image, video and document files. Free to try version of the software allows you to check for the recovery results. Just download the trial version and get the picture of your recovery results.