Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Upside-down screen

• Please log in to reply

allanvera

allanvera

• Pip
  • 2 posts
When I open my computer, the black XP screen is normal, but when the bluescreen comes out, I get an upside down screen. Please help, it's either I flip over my monitor or I stand on my head.

Advertisements

rainbo

rainbo

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
When this happened to me, I did CTRL, ALT and UP and it fixed the problem. I'm not a tech or anything. I'm just here getting help, too.

allanvera

allanvera

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: THANK YOU!!!

Novell

Novell

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

When I open my computer, the black XP screen is normal, but when the bluescreen comes out, I get an upside down screen. Please help, it's either  I flip over my monitor or I stand on my head.

View Post

Do you happen to have a tablet computer? Tablet computers have a button on the side where you can change your screen orientation.

rainbo

rainbo

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Did it fix the problem for you? I hope so. :tazz: