Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet restarting.

• Please log in to reply

moose123

moose123

• Pip
  • 1 posts
The internet will sort of time out on me and ask if i want to restart program. It also does it when I close out the internet. Don't know why it asks, I have no other choice. It's really frustrating when your trying to get out and it keeps asking you to restart. This keeps happening to me. Sometimes I can't finish certain tasks without it doing this to me over and over. I give up! If anybody knows what this is, or how to fix it....PLEASE help. :)

Also wondering if it's the connection, the web, or my computer. (Hope it's not the computer.)

Advertisements

ViprXX

ViprXX

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
need a little more info like what kind of internet service do you have? (broadband or dialup) and do you connect wirelessly. what web browser do you use?