Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't post new topic

• Please log in to reply

smithja79

smithja79

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm sorry if this creates an unecessary post or is against protocol. I am trying to post a new topic about the problems I am having. I pasted in the OTL logs and hit "Post New Topic," but every time I do it sends me to a page saying "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". So this is a test to see if this post goes through. If anyone can help tell me why I might be having this problem, I would appreciate it.

Advertisements

smithja79

smithja79

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Okay, for some reason this post went through. But, when I try to paste the OTL logs into my post and click the post new topic button, it will not go through. Is my post too long or something? If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. By the way, I am having google redirect issues, excessive pop-ups, extremely slow computer, Win32 Services errors, registry errors, etc. I also cannot get the GMER scan to complete. It either crashes the computer or goes to blue screen of death. I would love to post the OTL logs, but as previously stated, my posts won't go through when I do.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
click the "How to fix google redirects" link in my signature below