Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PCGamingStandards

• Please log in to reply

Princess_Frosty

Princess_Frosty

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone,

About a year ago I started a personal project http://www.pcgamingstandards.com to learn ASP.NET and build a website for gamers to help them find fixes for all the common problems that plague games today, such as bad widescreen aspect ratios, forced mouse acceleration etc.

It's a completely non-profit website, I don't advertise or have associate links or any of that rubbish, it's just 1 guy doing it in his spare time to help out fellow gamers. I hope you find it helpful, if you think there is a game you can add to the database then on the front page there is an add game button at the bottom.

I like all feedback both good and bad, if you have any suggestions please let me know, thanks!

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
interesting site. nice little database for some of the things like aspect ratio and AA. If I had some time, I would add a bunch of game info. Your definitely missing some games (especially current releases).

beckmancameron

beckmancameron

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Its a nice site which is useful for gamers. Its obviously get more popular if it helps the gamers.