Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Software removal tool :)

• Please log in to reply

ajisbak

ajisbak

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
I know long ago when you helped me fix hubbies computer you gave me a program that is used to help uninstall a program FULLY that leaves bits and pieces behind. But I can't remember the name of it to find it to use again while working on his PC thats screwed up yet again!! *sigh* Some people just shouldn't be allowed to touch a computer ya know? LOL

If you can toss some names at me so I can search for it and hope I still have it would be MUCH appreciated!! Thanks!!

I'm also trying to help a friend that has Windows 7 to uninstall a program that just don't want to get out and want to know of one that works with that also please? :)

Edited by ajisbak, 15 September 2010 - 01:46 PM.

Advertisements

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
Hi ajisbak!
Try Revo uninstaller found here http://www.revouninstaller.com/
It's a great program,saved my hide a few times.Free on a 30 day trial.Hope it helps
cheers
zorba

ajisbak

ajisbak

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Hmm not sure what that one is but it wasn't the one that they gave me here a while ago that I'd like to find in my pc, or wherever it was I stuffed it! LOL It wasn't a trial one, that much I know. But I can't for the world of me remember the name of it! :)

The one I have is for Win XP, IF I can find it in here!! LOL The other one I'd like to find is for Windows 7 but hopefully not a trial period on it?

Edited by ajisbak, 15 September 2010 - 05:32 PM.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Free version of Revo works just fine: http://www.revounins...e_download.html