Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

mobile broadband software

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 89 posts

hope im in the right topic here with this, i use mobile broadband on british three network and am having trouble getting online. the other day it was giving me problems going online and so i uninstalled the software that runs the mobile broadband on my computer, and then went to re-install it. this is done by simply plugging the dongle into the usb and it literally installs itself just like new hardware or a new flash drive. this time for some reason it did not install properly and will not run at all. when i try to open it it starts to open and then comes up with an error message saying something like " is not an integar. now it will not uninstall again so i am stuck unable to un-install or reinstall the thing. windows add/remove programs does not work either as does any third party uninstallers that i have tried. is there any other way to manually un-install the software for this so i can reinstall properly or am i going to have to re-format. i have lost my windows disc so this would be pretty costly to do. let me know if you need any other info about this, i am having to come to the library to get online so i may not answer again until tomorrow.

thank you,

jhn b.

p.s. thought it might help to add some screenshots of what i get when i try to open and uninstall the software, find them attached.

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts
Have you tried their Tech Support? http://support.zte.c...port/index.aspx (Phone numbers are on the right).