Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

You are not authorized to view this page Error

• Please log in to reply

watstofferson

watstofferson

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am currently using Windows ME with IE 6 and i have discovered that i cant download anything from anywhere. i keep getting the the following message:

" You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the download.microsoft.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer "

I dont know why this has happened. Can anyone Help?

Advertisements

errtzu

errtzu

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Reading the back posts and this board went unanswered :/
This is the *Exact* Problem I am having with my site which Ive been using for years now and last few weeks Ive been getting this message. Ive checked Eerything and have come up empty.
Ive done Massive amounts research on Error 403 and everything has led me to a dead end. :tazz: