Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Malware, Data miner, BHQ, Dialer problemz

• Please log in to reply

umariyoob

umariyoob

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I use my computer only for Internet purposes and recently it flooded with all kinds of viruses....I downloaded the free scan version of XoftSpy 4.13 and it detected all of them i then could'nt delete on my own:
1) isearch toolbar ( it has a desktosarch that doesn't go away evre!) and many other links of it or like it i donno...it's a malware and is regarded to be of high threat.
2) PeopleOnPage (it maily comes in links as cxtpls.exe and all) (it maily comes in links as cxtpls.exe and all) and many other links of it or like it i donno....it's a dataminer and also of high threat....
3)TIB Browser of only one link called C:\Windows\frennk.dll and TIBS Dialer in a registry key.
4)VX2 a BHQ in a registry key supposedly helpin isearch toolbar...
there are a lotta objects for da first two....
not enough my computer's so slow it now takes hours for anything and is very irritating..i need some good genius 4 dis
please help me..
thanks a lot....

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
You should run Hijack This and post the log to the malware section of these forums

http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt

X-Cleaner should remove Isearch

http://www.xblock.co...ad-freeware.php

Still run Hijack even if it does