Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Live Streaming & Archiving

• Please log in to reply

zoltain

zoltain

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Hello,
I am running a small business and am trying to host meetings online for live streaming as well as archiving so employees can watch at any time. I tried to do research but have yet to find an easy service that meets my needs without severe overkill (I think part of the reason is I don't know exactly how to describe this). At any given time there should only be a maximum of 10 people streaming the video, (most of the time only 3-4 people). Also I would like these videos password protected (or some other form of protection so only select people may view them).

Any services that you would recommend would be a great help. Thank you.

Zoltain

Advertisements