Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Logging into Geeks to Go

• Please log in to reply

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
When i initially sign on to G2G, it states my info has been accepted and will sign me in. HOWEVER, it sends me back to my list of emails. AND most often it is the deleted ones and none of them are G2G emails.

Is it your challenge or mine? This site is the only one this occurs on.
It is a bit irritating.

Edited by headwayne, 21 September 2010 - 04:50 PM.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

When i initially sign on to G2G, it states my info has been accepted and will sign me in. HOWEVER, it sends me back to my list of emails. AND most often it is the deleted ones and none of them are G2G emails.

I'd REALLY like to help you resolve this, but I have NO idea what you are talking about. Can you explain further? Maybe a screen capture?

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Are you logging in on this page?

http://www.geekstogo...l&section=login

headwayne

headwayne

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
i clicked on the address you furnished and it did do as described. Normally i would just have geeks to geeks in the search and it would take me to the search choices and i click on it. this is what i have been doing. also when i click on to subscribe to a topic that i would like to have an answer as the subject is similar to a challenge i am having. Once i am logged in it does not occur again until after having signed out and needing to log in again.

Edited by headwayne, 23 September 2010 - 01:28 PM.