Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

msn not responding

• Please log in to reply

davejfcox

davejfcox

• Pip
  • 1 posts
please help me to stop my msn failing to respond everytime I try to open winks.

Edited by davejfcox, 25 May 2005 - 09:31 AM.

Advertisements

Guest_matthuffy_*

Guest_matthuffy_*
.edit

Edited by matthuffy, 05 July 2005 - 08:57 AM.

Guest_matthuffy_*

Guest_matthuffy_*
.edit

Edited by matthuffy, 05 July 2005 - 08:58 AM.

Guest_matthuffy_*

Guest_matthuffy_*
.edit

Edited by matthuffy, 05 July 2005 - 08:58 AM.

willow28

willow28

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

I downloaded matthuffys winks and since this has been done, I can no longer use my winks on msn, everytime I try to msn fails to respond and I have to close it down, which is disappointing when I am in the middle of a conversation. I have uninstalled all the matthuffy folders, but it has made no difference. I have since tried to uninstall msn7 and try to reinstall it, but the computer freezes everytime I try to uninstall. Since downloading matthuffy, my msn7 has been rendered useless, can anyone help, as I have tried various restore points without any success, apart from wiping the hard drive, is there anything alse I can do?
one thing I have learned is never to trust anyones downloads again....

View Post

I used to support this thing but its given me, and alot of other people nothing but grief. winks arnt that special anyway and youll be over them before you know it. All they do is slow up your system and make it easier for attacks to get in. Im not saying that their full of spyware or anything I just believe that your more volnerable with this program. And its illegal to steal paid content from the net anyway. I personally have removed all of this programs components from my PC and refuse to have anything more to do with it. It has also become quite clear recently that this site no longer supports this program.

Edited by willow28, 16 August 2005 - 10:24 PM.