CD Burner Issues!
Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:28 PM
Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:27 AM
- Uninstall the drive in Device Manager and then Reboot. The drive will be automatically reinstalled.
- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060 and then Reboot.
- Download and run Restore Missing CD Drive patch:
(Unzip cdgone.zip, right-click on cdgone.reg, click Merge, Accept, Reboot).
- Go to Device Manager, click a "+" sign next to IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers. You'll see two items:
- ATA Channel0 (or Primary Channel)
- ATA Channel1 (or Secondary Channel)
If the above doesn't help, most likely, the CD/DVD drive is dead.
(Thanks to Broni for the instructions).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users