Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

lost sound on my pc

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i rolled back my sound drivers by mistake and lost sound on my pc and now i can't seem to fix it i used aida32 and it told me my Audio card was a ALi M5455 AC'97 Audio Controller and Everest Home Edition told me it was ULi M5455 Audio Controller. but when i tried to down the drivers i couldn't find them i can't listen to music or watch movies or go on yahoo or chat with anyone online please help me i am at the end of my rope. i am ready to through my pc out the window lol j/k

Jordi Ruiz

Jordi Ruiz

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
If the soundcard is integrated in the motherboard go to the manufacturer website and download the drivers from there