Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Weird Pop-up Box before i get to the account login

• Please log in to reply

Tom07

Tom07

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
This box popps up everytime I restart the system before I get to the account login page. Do you know how I can get rid of it?

photo.JPG

Kind regards,
Tom

Edited by Tom07, 25 September 2010 - 01:37 PM.

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts

because I get to the account login page

Because or Before please
Make and model if branded.
If not a branded with a recovery partition, do you have the XP installation CD.

Tom07

Tom07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Oh sorry, before I get to the login page. It's a Dell dimension 5150. I do have the CDs.

Thank you

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
Have you used a registry cleaner or similar type program and what anti-virus are you using.

Edited by Macboatmaster, 25 September 2010 - 01:53 PM.

Tom07

Tom07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
One of the people who work in this office had ran some kind of program but I got rid of it. I've ran ccleaner, and tune-up utilities, malware bytes, and spyware doctor so far.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
CCleaner is a good program, providing you do not use the registry cleaner aspect of it.

If I were you, I'd use ATF Cleaner. It doesn't target registry entries at all, and is quick and safe. I have yet to hear of any circumstances in which it harmed a user's computer. While CCleaner is not a bad program, any program that allows the user to scan the registry and delete entries has the potential to cause damage to the PC.Whilst the right thing is to back up the registry first, I would prefer something that doesn't touch it to begin with.

THIS QUOTE from Sari, one of the administrators on this site and a view shared by many
Tune-up utilities is DANGEROUS to the health of the computer and should not be installed on ANY account.
Has Malwarebytes found anything please. or did it return - NO infections.

Edited by Macboatmaster, 25 September 2010 - 02:27 PM.

Tom07

Tom07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Alright thank you. No threats were found by Malware bytes, thank the lord.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
Run this please
http://technet.micro...s/bb963902.aspx
and check the entries on the Logon tab.

Also go Start, run, type "msconfig"
and then click the Boot.Ini tab and report the entries on the top section below the words boot loader

Edited by Macboatmaster, 25 September 2010 - 03:20 PM.

Tom07

Tom07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Alright thank you. I will be back at the office tomorrow afternoon and I will run it and let you know what happens.

Kind regards,
Tom

Tom07

Tom07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
I ran the utility. This is what I found:

-PC Tools
-HP Digital Image Program
-cdloader (file path leads to my magic jack folder)

and when i did the msconfig thing i found:

-bootloader
timeout=30
default=multi(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\Windows
operating systems
mulit(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)parititon(2)WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows xp Home Edition... nothing else under this.

I also ran the computer in safe mode, and I got the same box )-:

Edited by Tom07, 29 September 2010 - 09:22 AM.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
Pls open My Computer, right click the HDD carrying Windows, click Properties, click Tools, click Error checking, click check now and click to check automatically fix file system errors, click start and agree to schedule for restart, then pls do so.
Check results pls. Either on screen, or Control Panel Administrative functions, Event Viewer, Application and scroll doen to Winlogon., double click and that will show results of chkdsk.

Then please run autoruns again.
Click on the Everything tab, click on Options, Click to leave a check tick on Hide Microsoft Services, click On File and click Refresh.
This then shows everything that is running on the computer from when it starts.
One of those entries will account for this pop-up window.
HOWEVER CAUTION IS NEEDED before unchecking the box to disable that item.
ENSURE YOU HAVE selected Hide Microsoft Services and ensure that you have refreshed what is shown, after selecting that.
You may wish to screenshot the list, I will look at it, but there are other people on this forum far more qualified than me to analyse it. It may well be that one of them will pick the thread up.

Edited by Macboatmaster, 29 September 2010 - 04:00 PM.

Tom07

Tom07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Thank you! I did teh following. The list of everything was so long I copied it into a notepad and I'll paste the entries if that helps.

"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"	""	""	""
+ "ISTray"	"PC Tools GUI Application"	"PC Tools"	"c:\program files\pc tools security\pctsgui.exe"
+ "PCTools FGuard"	"FakeGuard Module"	"Threat Expert Ltd."	"c:\program files\pc tools security\bdt\fguard.exe"
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"	""	""	""
+ "HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk"	"HP Digital Imaging Monitor"	"Hewlett-Packard Co."	"c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"	""	""	""
+ "cdloader"	"magicJack (cdloader2)"	"magicJack L.P."	"c:\documents and settings\nina  judkins\application data\mjusbsp\cdloader2.exe"
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components"	""	""	""
X "0"	""	""	"File not found: About:Home"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"	""	""	""
+ "SDContextExt"	"Spyware Doctor Component"	"PC Tools"	"c:\program files\pc tools security\sdcontextext32.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"	""	""	""
+ "MBAMShlExt"	"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware"	"Malwarebytes Corporation"	"c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers"	""	""	""
+ "PDF Shell Extension"	"PDF Shell Extension"	"Adobe Systems, Inc."	"c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"	""	""	""
+ "MBAMShlExt"	"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware"	"Malwarebytes Corporation"	"c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
+ "SDContextExt"	"Spyware Doctor Component"	"PC Tools"	"c:\program files\pc tools security\sdcontextext32.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"	""	""	""
+ "igfxcui"	"igfxpph Module"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\igfxpph.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved"	""	""	""
+ "DriveLetterAccess"	"Drive Letter Access Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\dla\dlashx_w.dll"
+ "HyperTerminal Icon Ext"	"HyperTerminal Applet Library"	"Hilgraeve, Inc."	"c:\windows\system32\hticons.dll"
+ "QBVersionTool"	"QBVersionTool"	"Intuit, Inc."	"c:\program files\common files\intuit\quickbooks\qbversiontool.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects"	""	""	""
+ "Adobe PDF Link Helper"	"Adobe PDF Helper for Internet Explorer"	"Adobe Systems Incorporated"	"c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelpershim.dll"
+ "DriveLetterAccess"	"Drive Letter Access Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\dla\dlashx_w.dll"
+ "Google Toolbar Notifier BHO"	"GoogleToolbarNotifier"	"Google Inc."	"c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.5.4723.1820\swg.dll"
+ "HP Print Enhancer"	"HP Smart Web Printing add-on for Internet Explorer"	"Hewlett-Packard Co."	"c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll"
+ "HP Smart BHO Class"	"HP Smart Web Printing add-on for Internet Explorer"	"Hewlett-Packard Co."	"c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_bho.dll"
+ "Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper"	"Java(TM) Platform SE binary"	"Sun Microsystems, Inc."	"c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll"
+ "JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class"	"Java(TM) Quick Starter binary"	"Sun Microsystems, Inc."	"c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll"
+ "PC Tools Browser Guard BHO"	"Browser Defender Toolbar"	"Threat Expert Ltd."	"c:\program files\pc tools security\bdt\pctbrowserdefender.dll"
+ "SingleInstance Class"	"Yahoo! Single Instance for Mail"	"Yahoo! Inc"	"c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\ytsingleinstance.dll"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\UrlSearchHooks"	""	""	""
+ "PC Tools Browser Guard"	"Browser Defender Toolbar"	"Threat Expert Ltd."	"c:\program files\pc tools security\bdt\pctbrowserdefender.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar"	""	""	""
+ "PC Tools Browser Guard"	"Browser Defender Toolbar"	"Threat Expert Ltd."	"c:\program files\pc tools security\bdt\pctbrowserdefender.dll"
"Task Scheduler"	""	""	""
+ "GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job"	"Google Installer"	"Google Inc."	"c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job"	"Google Installer"	"Google Inc."	"c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "shutdowncmd.job"	""	""	"c:\documents and settings\nina  judkins\my documents\shutdowncmd.cmd"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services"	""	""	""
+ "AppMgmt"	"Provides software installation services such as Assign, Publish, and Remove."	""	"File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll"
+ "hpqcxs08"	"HP CUE Context Manager Objects"	"Hewlett-Packard Co."	"c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqcxs08.dll"
+ "hpqddsvc"	"This service detects and monitors CUE devices on the system."	"Hewlett-Packard Co."	"c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqddsvc.dll"
+ "HPSLPSVC"	"Discovers and monitors the state and the configuration of the HP devices attached to your network. If the service is stopped, and your network devices change IP addresses, they might become unavailable"	"Hewlett-Packard Co."	"c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpslpsvc32.dll"
+ "Net Driver HPZ12"	"Dot4Net Module"	"Hewlett-Packard"	"c:\windows\system32\hpzinw12.dll"
+ "NetSvc"	"Supports Intel(R) PROSet for Wired Connections."	"Intel(R) Corporation"	"c:\program files\intel\prosetwired\ncs\sync\netsvc.exe"
+ "Pml Driver HPZ12"	"PmlDrv Module"	"Hewlett-Packard"	"c:\windows\system32\hpzipm12.dll"
+ "sdAuxService"	"Provides auxiliary PC Tools Security services. If this service is disabled spyware protection will be reduced."	"PC Tools"	"c:\program files\pc tools security\pctsauxs.exe"
+ "sdCoreService"	"Provides spyware and malware protection for the system. If this service is disabled spyware protection will be disabled."	"PC Tools"	"c:\program files\pc tools security\pctssvc.exe"
+ "ThreatFire"	"The ThreatFire engine responsible for monitoring your system for viruses, spyware, and other malware. Turning this service off makes your machine vulnerable to such attacks."	"PC Tools"	"c:\program files\pc tools security\tfengine\tfservice.exe"
+ "WebrootSpySweeperService"	"Provides core functionality to Webroot Spy Sweeper.  This service must be enabled and started for Spy Sweeper to function."	"Webroot Software, Inc."	"c:\program files\webroot\spy sweeper\spysweeper.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services"	""	""	""
+ "ASCTRM"	"TR Manager"	"Windows (R) 2000 DDK provider"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\asctrm.sys"
+ "Changer"	""	""	"File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Changer.sys"
+ "DLABOIOM"	"Drive Letter Access Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaboiom.sys"
+ "DLACDBHM"	"Shared Driver Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\dlacdbhm.sys"
+ "DLADResN"	"Drive Letter Access Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\dla\dladresn.sys"
+ "DLAIFS_M"	"Drive Letter Access Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaifs_m.sys"
+ "DLAOPIOM"	"Drive Letter Access Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaopiom.sys"
+ "DLAPoolM"	"Drive Letter Access Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\dla\dlapoolm.sys"
+ "DLARTL_N"	"Shared Driver Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\dlartl_n.sys"
+ "DLAUDF_M"	"Drive Letter Access Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaudf_m.sys"
+ "DLAUDFAM"	"Drive Letter Access Component"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\dla\dlaudfam.sys"
+ "DRVMCDB"	"Device Driver"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys"
+ "DRVNDDM"	"Device Driver Manager"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys"
+ "DSproct"	"Process Trigger Driver"	"Gteko Ltd."	"c:\program files\dellsupport\gtaction\triggers\dsproct.sys"
+ "dsunidrv"	"GUniDriver"	"Gteko Ltd."	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\dsunidrv.sys"
+ "E100B"	"Intel(R) PRO/100 Adapter NDIS 5.1 driver"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\e100b325.sys"
+ "HDAudBus"	"High Definition Audio Bus Driver v1.0a"	"Windows (R) Server 2003 DDK provider"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys"
+ "HPZid412"	"IEEE-1284.4-1999 Driver (Windows 2000)"	"HP"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpzid412.sys"
+ "HPZipr12"	"IEEE-1284.4-1999 Print Class Driver"	"HP"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpzipr12.sys"
+ "HPZius12"	"1284.4<->Usb Datalink Driver (Windows 2000)"	"HP"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpzius12.sys"
+ "ialm"	"Intel Graphics Miniport Driver"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\ialmnt5.sys"
+ "lbrtfdc"	""	""	"File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\lbrtfdc.sys"
+ "mferkdk"	"VSCore Code Analysis Driver"	"McAfee, Inc."	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys"
+ "mfesmfk"	"System Monitor Filter Driver"	"McAfee, Inc."	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys"
+ "nv"	"NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Miniport Driver, Version 56.73 "	"NVIDIA Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys"
+ "PCIDump"	""	""	"File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PCIDump.sys"
+ "PCTCore"	"PC Tools KDS Core Driver"	"PC Tools"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctcore.sys"
+ "pctDS"	"PC Tools Data Store"	"PC Tools"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctds.sys"
+ "pctEFA"	"PC Tools Extended File Attributes"	"PC Tools"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctefa.sys"
+ "pctgntdi"	"PC Tools Generic TDI Driver"	"PC Tools"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctgntdi.sys"
+ "pctplsg"	"PC Tools SG Plugin Driver"	"PC Tools"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctplsg.sys"
+ "PDCOMP"	""	""	"File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDCOMP.sys"
+ "PDFRAME"	""	""	"File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDFRAME.sys"
+ "PDRELI"	""	""	"File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDRELI.sys"
+ "PDRFRAME"	""	""	"File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PDRFRAME.sys"
+ "Ptilink"	"Direct Parallel Link Driver"	"Parallel Technologies, Inc."	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys"
+ "PxHelp20"	"Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\pxhelp20.sys"
+ "RimUsb"	"BlackBerry Device Driver"	"Research In Motion Limited"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\rimusb.sys"
+ "rootrepeal"	""	""	"File not found: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys"
+ "SCR33X USB Smart Card Reader"	"PC-SC CCID Driver for SCR33x USB Smart Card Reader"	"SCM Microsystems Inc."	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\scr33x2k.sys"
+ "Secdrv"	"SafeDisc driver"	"Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K."	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"
+ "SONYPVU1"	"Sony USB Lower Filter driver"	"Sony Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\sonypvu1.sys"
+ "SSFS0BB8"	"Spy Sweeper FileSystem Filter Driver"	"Webroot Software Inc (www.webroot.com)"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\ssfs0bb8.sys"
+ "SSHRMD"	"Spy Sweeper Mini Driver"	"Webroot Software Inc (www.webroot.com)"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\sshrmd.sys"
+ "SSIDRV"	"Spy Sweeper Interdiction Driver"	"Webroot Software Inc (www.webroot.com)"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\ssidrv.sys"
+ "SSKBFD"	"Spy Sweeper Keyboard Filter Driver"	"Webroot Software Inc (www.webroot.com)"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\sskbfd.sys"
+ "STHDA"	"NDRC"	"SigmaTel, Inc."	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\sthda.sys"
+ "TfFsMon"	"ThreatFire Filesystem Monitor"	"PC Tools"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\tffsmon.sys"
+ "TfNetMon"	"ThreatFire Network Monitor"	"PC Tools"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\tfnetmon.sys"
+ "TfSysMon"	"ThreatFire System Monitor"	"PC Tools"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\tfsysmon.sys"
+ "W55U01"	"W55U01 USB Driver"	"Windows (R) 2000 DDK provider"	"c:\windows\system32\drivers\w55u01.sys"
+ "wanatw"	""	""	"File not found: system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys"
+ "WDICA"	""	""	"File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\WDICA.sys"
+ "zumbus"	""	""	"File not found: system32\DRIVERS\zumbus.sys"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32"	""	""	""
+ "msacm.iac2"	"Indeo® audio software"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"
+ "msacm.l3acm"	"MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM"	"Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS"	"c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"
+ "msacm.sl_anet"	"Audio codec for MS ACM"	"Sipro Lab Telecom Inc."	"c:\windows\system32\sl_anet.acm"
+ "msacm.trspch"	"DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM) Audio Codec for MSACM V3.50"	"DSP GROUP, INC."	"c:\windows\system32\tssoft32.acm"
+ "msacm.vorbis"	"Ogg Vorbis CODEC for MSACM"	"HMS http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA012897/"	"c:\windows\system32\vorbis.acm"
+ "vidc.cvid"	"Cinepak® Codec"	"Radius Inc."	"c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll"
+ "vidc.iv31"	""	""	"c:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"
+ "vidc.iv32"	""	""	"c:\windows\system32\ir32_32.dll"
+ "vidc.iv41"	"Intel Indeo® Video 4.5"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "vidc.iv50"	"Intel Indeo® video 5.10"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Filter"	""	""	""
+ "IL FL Studio DXi"	""	"Image-Line bvba"	"c:\program files\image-line\fl studio 8\system\plugin\dxi\fl studio dxi.dll"
+ "IL Multi FL Studio DXi"	""	"Image-Line bvba"	"c:\program files\image-line\fl studio 8\system\plugin\dxi\fl studio dxi (multi).dll"
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter"	"Intel Indeo® Video 4.5"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
+ "Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter"	"Intel Indeo® Video 4.5"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\ir41_32.ax"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance"	""	""	""
+ "ACELP.net Audio Decoder"	"ACELP.net Audio Decoder"	"Sipro Lab Telecom Inc."	"c:\windows\system32\acelpdec.ax"
+ "AnvSoft MP4 Source"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "AnvSoft MP4 Splitter"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "AnvSoft MPEG Audio Decoder"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\mpaudiodecoder.ax"
+ "AnvSoft MPEG Audio Source"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\mpaudiosplitter.ax"
+ "AnvSoft MPEG Audio Splitter"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\mpaudiosplitter.ax"
+ "AnvSoft MPEG Source"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\mpvideosplitter.ax"
+ "AnvSoft MPEG Splitter"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\mpvideosplitter.ax"
+ "AnvSoft MPEG Video Decoder"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\mpvideodecoder.ax"
+ "AnvSoft MPEG-4 Video Source"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "AnvSoft MPEG-4 Video Splitter"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\mp4splitter.ax"
+ "AnvSoft XviD Video Decoder"	""	""	"c:\program files\any video converter\filters\xvid.ax"
+ "Indeo® audio software"	"Indeo® audio software"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\iac25_32.ax"
+ "Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter"	"Intel Indeo® video 5.10"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter"	"Intel Indeo® video 5.10"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\ir50_32.dll"
+ "MPEG Layer-3 Decoder"	"MPEG Layer-3 Audio Decoder"	"Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS"	"c:\windows\system32\l3codecx.ax"
+ "Sonic Cinemaster® MCE Audio Decoder"	"CinemasterAudio"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\cinemasteraudio.dll"
+ "Sonic Cinemaster® VCD Navigator"	"Sonic Cinemaster (R) DS VCD Navigator"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\cinemastervcdnav.dll"
+ "Sonic CM(R) DS VideoDecoder 4.0"	"CinemasterVideo"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\cinemastervideo.dll"
+ "Sonic DVD-VR Navigator"	"Sonic Cinemaster (R) DVD-VR Navigator"	"Sonic Solutions"	"c:\program files\common files\sonic shared\sonicdvddashvrnav.dll"
+ "Tivo DirectShow Source Filter"	"TiVo DirectShow Filter"	"TiVo Inc."	"c:\program files\common files\tivo shared\directshow\tivodirectshowfilter.dll"
+ "WIA Stream Snapshot Filter"	"WIA Stream Snapshot Filter"	"MyCompanyName"	"c:\windows\system32\wiasf.ax"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify"	""	""	""
+ "igfxcui"	"igfxdev Module"	"Intel Corporation"	"c:\windows\system32\igfxdev.dll"
+ "WRNotifier"	"Spy Sweeper Engine"	"Webroot Software, Inc."	"c:\windows\system32\wrlogonntf.dll"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries"	""	""	""
+ "000000000001"	"PC Tools Layered Service Provider"	"PC Tools Research Pty Ltd."	"c:\program files\common files\pc tools\lsp\pctlsp.dll"
+ "000000000002"	"PC Tools Layered Service Provider"	"PC Tools Research Pty Ltd."	"c:\program files\common files\pc tools\lsp\pctlsp.dll"
+ "000000000003"	"PC Tools Layered Service Provider"	"PC Tools Research Pty Ltd."	"c:\program files\common files\pc tools\lsp\pctlsp.dll"
+ "000000000015"	"PC Tools Layered Service Provider"	"PC Tools Research Pty Ltd."	"c:\program files\common files\pc tools\lsp\pctlsp.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors"	""	""	""
+ "HP Standard TCP/IP Port"	"Standard TCP/IP Port Monitor DLL"	"Hewlett Packard"	"c:\windows\system32\hptcpmon.dll"
+ "hpz3l4sa"	"LanguageMonitor"	"Hewlett-Packard Company"	"c:\windows\system32\hpz3l4sa.dll"
+ "PCL hpz3l58a"	"LanguageMonitor"	"Hewlett-Packard Company"	"c:\windows\system32\hpz3l58a.dll"

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
If you have not already done so please run the chkdsk I recommended in post 11. Do NOT interrupt the chkdsk.
Then go Start, run and type "sfc /scannow" without quotation marks. This will check all your system files. You may be asked for the XP CD.

Please run autoruns again on the Everything tab and save the results as a text file. You can then attach that on your next post, it will be easier to read than the screenshot. Click the File tab on autoruns and click save. Instructions are on the Help menu of autoruns

Edited by Macboatmaster, 03 October 2010 - 06:50 AM.