Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

missing drivers on windows xp pro sp3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

8585james

8585james

• Pip
  • 4 posts
i recently bought a laptop from someone, and its missing tons of drivers.
i cant update to windows seven because its missing a certain driver for back up or something like that..

anyways,, there is no backup on the laptop, someone has deleted the partition, or whatever its called,, i cant even do a factory restore because the data is missing from the hd..

is there anything i can download like driver cure, or driver medic thats free, and will scan my pc and fix the missing drivers and errors without having to buy a key?? is there any free versions that will help me fix the drivers and errors for free?

Advertisements

diabillic

diabillic

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
make/model?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Please do not duplicate your topic. It causes a possible resolution conflict. Your original topic is located HERE
This topic will be closed for duplication.