Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need help I dont know what to do

• Please log in to reply

thebigdog621

thebigdog621

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok I am going through an enormous amount of headaches trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer. All of a sudden my internet isnt connected all of the time and I get this thing on my screen that says GoldSoft has stopped responding. I have tried downloading malware bytes (I already have temp file cleaner and its been run about a million times) I cant download anything from the internet. I had to transfer microsoft security essentials onto my computer from a flash drive and it cant update. Its starts and then it wont go past about 30%. Its very frustrating does anyone have any ideas on how I can get software to work on my computer or download anything to clean up my computer or even what the heck is wrong.

Advertisements