Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

laptop problem

• Please log in to reply

roba-dado

roba-dado

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi i really need help in this ..i have a laptop toshiba P205-S8810 with windows 7 home premium edition and there is two problems in it ..first the keyboard when i press v it executes enter. or when i press a it presses caps lock with .that's easy i can change it .but the real problem is my battery it is still new and can last about 3 hours.the problem is when i turn my laptop it doesn't turn on until i disconnect the battery the reconnect it ..what can i do?

Advertisements

valleygirl818

valleygirl818

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Recently I wanted to remove an error message I was getting when I would start my netbook. I have an Eee PC 1000hd. With a windows xp operating system. So I went into the system configuration utility, I unchecked something in services although I am not sure if I really did that or not.I may not have been in services tab. And now all of my services are disabled or stopped. I couldn"t even get to help and support until I somehow figured out how to turn that back on. My documents are there. No detection of wireless so no internet. Wont respond to flash drive doesnt see it. Start butto gray instead of green. what did I do and how do I fix it?