Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to automatically get information from an online form and save all

• Please log in to reply

mzeeshanarshad

mzeeshanarshad

• Pip
  • 1 posts
There is an online website that has results stored. It takes a roll number and gives result of that roll number in a new page. I want to something that would automatically insert roll numbers starting from 100000 to say, 300000 and get the value of score from the table in resulting new pages for each of the roll numbers. Please help me out. The website is :

http://www.nts.org.p...sult/Search.asp

and a sample valid roll number is 151999. When you enter this in the field you get a new page, with the name and score of the candidate i.e. 24. I just want to save a list of all scores at least to see what is the highest score. Can someone make a script or something for this please?

Advertisements