Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How do I install a Lacie Electron 22 Blue III to a pc?

• Please log in to reply

Riokushinaku

Riokushinaku

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey everyone. I've been racking my brain for hours, doing searches, plugging and experimenting, nothing works. This is my first experience with a Lacie and I'm completely in the black here. I need to know how to install it from start to finish. I'm decent with computers so you don't have to worry about laymens terms. I really need to figure this out. Lol, you guys know what it's like when you have a piece of hardware you can't figure out, it's a mission at that point XD. It's used, I've plugged in the power and a dual usb from the monitor to the pc. The monitor will turn on, but it wont register that it is connected. Also, it doesn't show up in the hardware manager. Any help is very appreciated.

Advertisements

freshdeath

freshdeath

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I believe Lacy's are for Mac interface only.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts
Did you hook up a VGA cable between the monitor and the PC's video card?

Riokushinaku

Riokushinaku

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Yeah........... didn't hook up the vga. Lol! Thanks for helping all.