Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Email Outlook 2003

• Please log in to reply

iamdna

iamdna

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I added 2 new sub-accounts to my ISP and then added them to Outlook. When I send an email FROM one of the new accounts to one of my older accounts I get the email in my Outlook Inbox. However, if I send an email either from the new account to the same new account or to the other new account I don't get the email. Verizon did all sorts of back checking including removing the account from Outlook and then re-adding it. They went so far as to start up Outlook Express and set the accounts up in there at which point they worked! This is the point they told me it is the application Outlook that is the issue and to call Microsoft. Also, the sent emails all appear on the Verizon web based email pages. I did the Microsoft test email and got all green check marks and NO error messages. The test emails do not come to Outlook but they do appear on the Verizon webmail page .. argh! Microsoft wants more of my money to resolve this malfunction and I am loathe to pay them .. Can anyone help!?

Advertisements