Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bulk SMS Sending

• Please log in to reply

luk79

luk79

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi, i'm looking for application that allows bulk SMS sending through Nokia phone connected by cable or bluetooth. I need to send one message to many recipients, Nokia PC Suite doesn't allow this.
Ability to receive SMS delivery confirmation would be useful.
I prefer freeware.

Can you help me ?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
so basically, you're asking a forum whose main focus is computer security to help you find a software to send out spam? uh no

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

Administrator assumes that i'm a spammer. This opinion is injurious to me.
I need this SMS software to send messages to over 150 employees in my company and this is the only purpose.
Please unlock my topic.

Topic opened.

Dark Player

Dark Player

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
You might have to go to a different forum. GTG is a place for computer service, not for cell phones. =). I also recommend not typing Bulk SMS for Nokia, and clicking on ANY links, because my WOT says most of them are bad sites.

Dark Player

Dark Player

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Woah woah woah woah woah wait, don't most phones have a "Send to more than one person" button, or something like that?, if you do, than just select all 150 at once =D

luk79

luk79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
We must keep track of sent messages, few people must have access to list of sent items therefore I prefer application installed on PC than single phone. BTW typing messages is a little bit more convenient on computer keyboard don't you think ?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
luk, we got off to a rough start but,

most cellular providers have a method for sending email to text. the email to text address is typically <phone number>@<provider's email domain>.com (so if it were a verizon phone it would be [email protected]). you basically just have to create an email distribution list with all of the numbers/email addresses in there. if all of the phones are on the same carrier this should be a little easier to set up, if they're not you just have to find out everyone's carrier and set the addresses accordingly.

then you just send an email (remember the SMS character limit of 140 characters (or whatever it is) to that distribution list and away it goes