Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

running real slow

• Please log in to reply

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Hello,

I'm not real familiar with this Vista computer. Between work and stuff going on at home I've just jumped on Geeks to see how to set up computer. Of course, I would just start something when other details took me away from computer. I had this thought of downloading virus and malware software recommended here by Geeks. I don't know how many visits it took to get to where I am now.

I don't know what all I have running. Task Manager doesn't tell me enough. I guess I have about 22 processes ongoing. I don't know if instead of just downloading the programs so I'd have them if needed or if I activated them all. This Vista was slow with Norton. I've deleted Norton. Some Windows program that was pre-loaded is running.

I just need help figuring out what's going on - if I have a firewall activated (do I need one?) of if to many virus/malware programs are running.

I still wish Geeks had a 'Here's how to set up your computer' guide. Should I partition, what programs are needed, what programs are not needed and other 'basic sterter' info.

Well, I've got to go get some fresh air. I can't afford to pull out any more hair.

bamakodaker

Advertisements

Dark Player

Dark Player

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I suggest you start a topic in http://www.geekstogo...alware-removal/

Edited by Dark Player, 06 October 2010 - 07:14 PM.

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
I am running Vista.

I don't believe I need to move to the Malware Removal forum. I have gone through the recommended steps by GTG. Nothing has been found. I do NOT have multiple virus/malware programs running (that I can find).

My computer is still funning slow. I am using Microsoft Security Essentials. It is set to scan all downloaded files and attachments. Could that make it run slow?

Task Manager shows I'll have a low amount of CPU usage but a high amount of Memory being used. I guess that goes to having a lot of programs running in the background? So how to figure out what all is running that I don't need?

Many times I find IE pages taking a long time to load, it takes a while for the graph bar to move along. I have a step above DSL Lite.

Just thoughts and questions I have. I appreciate any suggestions.

bamakodaker

Edited by bamakodaker, 19 October 2010 - 11:40 AM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Can I jump in for a minute?
Let's start with some basic information which will help in formulating a resolutions.
Download Autoruns from the link in my signature below:

1: Extract the Autoruns Zip file contents to a folder.
2: Double-click the "Autoruns.exe".
3: Click on the "Everything" tab
4: Remove any entries that mention "File Not Found" by right-clicking the entry and select Delete.
5: Go to File then to Export As or Save in some versions.
6: Save AutoRuns.txt file to known location like your Desktop.
7: Attach to your next reply.

Download and install Free Everest Home Edition
Open it.
1: In left pane expand Computer folder.
2: Click once on Summary
3: In upper menu, go Report
4: And then to Quick Report-Summary
5: Save it in text file, and paste it in your next post.
Click the + by computer, click on Sensor. Get a screenshot and post it so I can check your temps and voltages...

DO NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING UNDER THE LINE THAT SAYS "DEBUG- PCI"

Download Speedfan (The download link is to the right), and install it. Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows.
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan results.

To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard.
  • It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
  • Now go to Start and then to All Programs
  • Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
  • In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
  • Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
  • Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
  • Attach it to your next reply

Posted Image

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
After I used Autoruns I checked under it's Options and saw that Hide Windows Entries was selected. The attached is that run with that option checked.

Whoa - I now have a 2.4mb file on my desktop! How do I attach that?

bamakodaker

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Run the program with the instructions i gave and you can attach the file with no problem. Don't change anything unless it is in the instructions.

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
OK - did as instructions said.
Now I'll attach that file.
Hmmm, selected file, selected attach - after about a minute it reads, 'Error No file was selected for upload. (I didn't check to see if it was more than the 1MB Max allowed for attachment this time.)
I'll try again.
Did same thing. I checked the size of the second Autoruns file, it shows as 2.42 MB. That's over the attachment limit for a single file. I'm assuming that's why it will not attach.

I appreciate the help and I'm trying to get out what is needed. Please excuse me if I'm doing something silly and not getting it right

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Right click on the file and zip it. Then try to attach the zip file.
If that doesn't work then go to Mediafire .
Register and upload your file.
Then reply with the link located to the right of your now uploaded file on Mediafire

www.mediafire.com

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
~ DOH ~
Sorry about that. I've just never compressed anything (knowingly).

Thanks for helping me!

bamakodaker

Attached Files

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK this just won't work.
Please rerun the program and save the log as a txt file per the instructions I gave in post 4.
Post the txt file then in your next reply

Advertisements

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Much smaller file, posting here.
bamakodaker

"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "Adobe ARM" "Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe"
+ "Adobe Reader Speed Launcher" "Adobe Acrobat SpeedLauncher" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files\adobe\reader 8.0\reader\reader_sl.exe"
+ "ATT-SST_McciTrayApp" "mcci+McciTrayApp" "Alcatel-Lucent" "c:\program files\att-sst\mccitrayapp.exe"
+ "HP Health Check Scheduler" "HP Health Check Scheduler" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp health check\hphc_scheduler.exe"
+ "hpsysdrv" "hpsysdrv" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\hp\support\hpsysdrv.exe"
+ "iTunesHelper" "iTunesHelper" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\itunes\ituneshelper.exe"
+ "LogitechCommunicationsManager" "Communications Manager" "Logitech Inc." "c:\program files\common files\logishrd\lcommgr\communications_helper.exe"
+ "LogitechQuickCamRibbon" "Camera Software" "Logitech Inc." "c:\program files\logitech\quickcam\quickcam.exe"
+ "MSSE" "Microsoft Security Essentials User Interface" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security essentials\msseces.exe"
+ "NvCplDaemon" "NVIDIA Display Properties Extension" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll"
+ "NvMediaCenter" "NVIDIA Media Center Library" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvmctray.dll"
+ "QuickTime Task" "QuickTime Task" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe"
+ "snp2std" "CameraMonitor Application" "Sonix" "c:\windows\vsnp2std.exe"
+ "SunJavaUpdateSched" "Java™ Update Scheduler" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
+ "TkBellExe" "RealNetworks Scheduler" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\real\update_ob\realsched.exe"
+ "Windows Defender" "Windows Defender User Interface" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows defender\msascui.exe"
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" "" "" ""
+ "NETGEAR WG111T Smart Wizard.lnk" "Netgear MFC Application" "NETGEAR" "c:\program files\netgear\wg111t\wlan111t.exe"
"C:\Users\OD\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" "" "" ""
+ "ERUNT AutoBackup.lnk" "" "" "c:\program files\erunt\autoback.exe"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "Google Update" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\users\od\appdata\local\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "msnmsgr" "Windows Live Messenger" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe"
+ "Sidebar" "Windows Sidebar" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows sidebar\sidebar.exe"
+ "Uwipyx" "" "" "c:\users\od\appdata\roaming\mcicdab.dll"
+ "WMPNSCFG" "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Configuration Application" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnscfg.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler" "" "" ""
+ "livecall" "Windows Live Messenger Protocol Handler Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8117.0416.dll"
+ "ms-itss" "Microsoft® InfoTech Storage System Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\information retrieval\msitss.dll"
+ "msnim" "Windows Live Messenger Protocol Handler Module" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8117.0416.dll"
+ "wlmailhtml" "Windows Live Mail" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\mail\mailcomm.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" ""
+ "Microsoft Windows Mail 7" "Windows Mail" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows mail\winmail.exe"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MSSE" "Microsoft Security Essentials Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security essentials\shellext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MSSE" "Microsoft Security Essentials Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security essentials\shellext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "NvCplDesktopContext" "NVIDIA Display Properties Extension" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "PDF Shell Extension" "PDF Shell Extension" "Adobe Systems, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects" "" "" ""
+ "&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper" "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll"
+ "Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper" "Adobe PDF Helper for Internet Explorer" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelper.dll"
+ "Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll"
+ "Search Helper" "Microsoft Search Helper Extention" "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\searchhelper.dll"
+ "Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper" "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Login Helper" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll"
+ "Windows Live Toolbar Helper" "Windows Live Toolbar Core" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\toolbar\wltcore.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar" "" "" ""
+ "&Windows Live Toolbar" "Windows Live Toolbar Core" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\toolbar\wltcore.dll"
+ "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn\yt.dll"
"Task Scheduler" "" "" ""
+ "\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate" "Apple Software Update" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe"
+ "\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1463257250-1168893030-382884525-1000Core" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\users\od\appdata\local\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1463257250-1168893030-382884525-1000UA" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\users\od\appdata\local\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "\HP Health Check" "" "" ""
+ "\HPCeeScheduleForOD" "CEEment" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files\hewlett-packard\sdp\ceement\hpcee.exe"
+ "\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\MP Scheduled Scan" "Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security essentials\mpcmdrun.exe"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Wired\GatherWiredInfo" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\gatherwiredinfo.vbs"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Wireless\GatherWirelessInfo" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\gatherwirelessinfo.vbs"
+ "\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-1463257250-1168893030-382884525-1000" "RealUpgrade Launcher " "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realupgrade\realupgrade.exe"
+ "\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-1463257250-1168893030-382884525-1000" "RealUpgrade Launcher " "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realupgrade\realupgrade.exe"
+ "\RecoveryCD" "" "" ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "Apple Mobile Device" "Provides the interface to Apple mobile devices." "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledeviceservice.exe"
+ "Bonjour Service" "Enables hardware devices and software services to automatically configure themselves on the network and advertise their presence." "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe"
+ "fsssvc" "This service enables Family Safety on the computer. If this service is not running, Family Safety will not work." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\family safety\fsssvc.exe"
+ "GameConsoleService" "GameConsole management services" "WildTangent, Inc." "c:\program files\hp games\my hp game console\gameconsoleservice.exe"
+ "HP Health Check Service" "HP Health Check Service" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp health check\hphc_service.exe"
+ "hpqcxs08" "HP CUE Context Manager Objects" "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqcxs08.dll"
+ "hpqddsvc" "This service detects and monitors CUE devices on the system." "Hewlett-Packard Co." "c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqddsvc.dll"
+ "iPod Service" "iPod hardware management services" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\ipod\bin\ipodservice.exe"
+ "LightScribeService" "Used by the LightScribe software components to support 3rd party disc labeling applications using the LightScribe COM Application Programming Interface (LSCAPI). This service needs to run for LightScribe direct disc labeling to work." "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\lssrvc.exe"
+ "LVCOMSer" "Logitech Video COM Service" "Logitech Inc." "c:\program files\common files\logishrd\lvcomser\lvcomser.exe"
+ "LVPrcSrv" "Injector service" "Logitech Inc." "c:\program files\common files\logishrd\lvmvfm\lvprcsrv.exe"
+ "LVSrvLauncher" "Launcher for Logitech Video Components." "Logitech Inc." "c:\program files\common files\logishrd\srvlnch\srvlnch.exe"
+ "McciCMService" "mcci+McciCMService" "Alcatel-Lucent" "c:\program files\common files\motive\mccicmservice.exe"
+ "MsMpSvc" "Helps protect users from malware and other potentially unwanted software" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft security essentials\msmpeng.exe"
+ "Net Driver HPZ12" "Dot4Net Module" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\windows\system32\hpzinw12.dll"
+ "nvsvc" "Provides system and desktop level support to the NVIDIA display driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe"
+ "Pml Driver HPZ12" "PmlDrv Module" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\windows\system32\hpzipm12.dll"
+ "SeaPort" "Enables the detection, download and installation of up-to-date configuration files for Microsoft Search Enhancement applications. Also provides server communication for the customer experience improvement program. If this service is disabled, search enhancement features such as search history may not work correctly." "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\seaport\seaport.exe"
+ "WinDefend" "Scan your computer for unwanted software, schedule scans, and get the latest unwanted software definitions." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows defender\mpsvc.dll"
+ "wlidsvc" "Enables Windows Live ID authentication." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidsvc.exe"
+ "WMPNetworkSvc" "Shares Windows Media Player libraries to other networked players and media devices using Universal Plug and Play" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe"
+ "XAudioService" "User-mode gate for Modem Speakerphone" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\xaudio.exe"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" ""
+ "BrFiltLo" "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Lower Filter Driver" "Brother Industries, Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys"
+ "BrFiltUp" "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Upper Filter Driver" "Brother Industries, Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys"
+ "BrUsbSer" "Brother USB Serial Driver" "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys"
+ "btwavdt" "Broadcom Bluetooth AVDT Service" "Broadcom Corporation." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\btwavdt.sys"
+ "DNIMp50" "PCAUSA NDIS 5.0 MPR Protocol Driver" "Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\dnimp50.sys"
+ "DNISp50" "PCAUSA NDIS 5.0 SPR Protocol Driver" "Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\dnisp50.sys"
+ "E1G60" "Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 6 deserialized driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1g60i32.sys"
+ "GEARAspiWDM" "CD DVD Filter" "GEAR Software Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gearaspiwdm.sys"
+ "HSF_DP" "HSF_DP driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsx_dp.sys"
+ "HSXHWBS3" "HSF_HWB3 WDM driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsxhwbs3.sys"
+ "IntcAzAudAddService" "Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver" "Realtek Semiconductor Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtkvhda.sys"
+ "LVcKap" "Logitech Kernel Audio Processing Filter Driver" "Logitech Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvckap.sys"
+ "LVMVDrv" "Logitech Machine Vision Engine Loader" "Logitech Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvmvdrv.sys"
+ "LVPr2Mon" "Logitech ProcMon Driver" "Logitech Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvpr2mon.sys"
+ "LVUSBSta" "USB Statistic Driver" "Logitech Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvusbsta.sys"
+ "mdmxsdk" "Diagnostic Interface x86 Driver" "Conexant" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys"
+ "MREMP50" "PCAUSA NDIS 5.0 MPR Protocol Driver" "Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)" "c:\program files\common files\motive\mremp50.sys"
+ "MRESP50" "PCAUSA NDIS 5.0 SPR Protocol Driver" "Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)" "c:\program files\common files\motive\mresp50.sys"
+ "NVENETFD" "NVIDIA MCP Networking Function Driver." "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvmfdx32.sys"
+ "nvlddmkm" "NVIDIA Compatible Windows Vista Kernel Mode Driver, Version 175.21 " "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys"
+ "nvraid" "NVIDIA® nForce™ RAID Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys"
+ "nvstor32" "NVIDIA® nForce™ Sata Performance Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvstor32.sys"
+ "PID_0928" "Labtec Video Driver" "Labtec Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lv561av.sys"
+ "secdrv" "Macrovision SECURITY Driver" "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"
+ "SNP2STD" "USB2.0 PC Camera driver" "" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\snp2sxp.sys"
+ "WG111T" "Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver" "Atheros Communications, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wg111tv.sys"
+ "winachsf" "HSF_CNXT driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsx_cnxt.sys"
+ "XAudio" "Modem Audio Device Driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\xaudio.sys"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" ""
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"
+ "msacm.l3codecp" "MPEG Audio Layer-3 Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codecp.acm"
+ "vidc.cvid" "Cinepak® Codec" "Radius Inc." "c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll"
+ "VIDC.I420" "Video Codec" "Logitech Inc." "c:\windows\system32\lvcodec2.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance" "" "" ""
+ "9x8Resize" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Allocator Fix" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Bitmap" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Capture ASF Writer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Capture File Writer" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "CyberLink AudAna Filter" "CLAudAna" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudana.dll"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder (HP_DT)" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\shared files\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder(HP_DT24)" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\dvdplay\kernel\movie\claud.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction" "CLAuNR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaunrwrapper.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaursmpl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler" "CLAuRsmpl.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaursmpl.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio VolumeBooster" "CyberLink Audio Volume Booster Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvb.ax"
+ "CyberLink Audio Wizard" "CyberLink Audio Wizard Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\dvdplay\kernel\movie\claudwizard.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaudiocd.ax"
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink AudioCD Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudiocd.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter" "Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdbytecounter.ax"
+ "CyberLink DDR" "CyberLink DDR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdrender.ax"
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer (HP_DD2005)" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\dvdplay\kernel\movie\cldemuxer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer (HP_DT)" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\shared files\cldemuxer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Double Pin Tee" "Cyberlink Double Tee Filter" "CtberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddoubletee.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gdumpdispatch.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Dump Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gdump.ax"
+ "CyberLink DV Buffer" "CLDVBuffer Filter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvbuffer.ax"
+ "CyberLink DV Dump Filter" "DV dump Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvdump.ax"
+ "CyberLink DV Filter" "DVTCR" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvtcr.ax"
+ "CyberLink DV Reader Filter" "DVMultReader Filter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvmrd.ax"
+ "Cyberlink DV Scene Detect Filter" "CLDVScnDt" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvscndt.ax"
+ "CyberLink DVD Navigator (HP_DT24)" "CyberLink DVD Navigation Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\dvdplay\kernel\movie\clnavx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source)" "CES Kernel" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gedtkrn.dll"
+ "CyberLink Editing Service 4.0 (Source)" "CES Kernel (LT15)" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\cledtkrn.dll"
+ "Cyberlink File Reader (Async.)" "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2greader.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Gate Filter" "CLGate" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdgate.ax"
+ "CyberLink HDV Source Filter" "CLImage" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdhdvsrc.ax"
+ "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\dvdplay\kernel\movie\clline21.ax"
+ "CyberLink Load Image Filter" "CLImage (LT15)" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\climage.ax"
+ "CyberLink M2V Writer" "CLM2VWriter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gm2vwriter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MP3/WAV Wrapper" "CyberLink MP3 Wrapper" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gmp3wrap.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gmvd.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gmpgmux.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvidenc.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gm1spliter.ax"
+ "CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gm2spliter.ax"
+ "CyberLink PCM Wrapper" "CyberLink PCM Wrapper" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gpcmenc.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Scene Detect Filter" "CLScnDt" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdscndt.ax"
+ "CyberLink Scene Detect Filter 2" "CLScnDt2" "訊連科技" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdscndt2.dll"
+ "CyberLink SnapShot Filter" "CLSnapShot Filter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsnapshot.ax"
+ "CyberLink Stamp Effect" "" "CyberLink corporate" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdstampeffect.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter" "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsubpic.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES)" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (HP_DT24_DVD)" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\dvdplay\kernel\movie\clauts.ax"
+ "CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gtlmsplter.ax"
+ "CyberLink Transform Tee" "CyberLink Transform Tee" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtee.ax"
+ "CyberLink VAudAna Filter" "CLVAudAna" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvaudana.dll"
+ "CyberLink VidAna Filter" "CLVidAna" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvidana.dll"
+ "CyberLink Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvidfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\hp\dvdplay\kernel\movie\clvidfx.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CLRGL" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2grgl.ax"
+ "Cyberlink Video Regulator" "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdresample.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video Stabilizer" "CLVideoDeShaking" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvideostabilizer.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder(HP_DT)" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\shared files\clvsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder(HP_DT23)" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\hp\dvdplay\kernel\movie\clvsd.ax"
+ "CyberLink YUY2 DeInterlace" "DitlYuY2" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdditlyuy2.ax"
+ "CyberLink YUY2 Sub-Sampling" "SubYUY2 Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsubyuy2.ax"
+ "Frame Drop Filter" "TODO: <File description>" "TODO: <Company name>" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdframedrop.ax"
+ "Frame Eater" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "HP VTK Frame Grabber Filter" "VideoToolKit" "Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P." "c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll"
+ "HP VTK MPEG-1 Encoder" "VideoToolKit" "Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P." "c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll"
+ "HP VTK Resize Filter" "VideoToolKit" "Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P." "c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll"
+ "HP VTK Rotate Filter" "VideoToolKit" "Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P." "c:\program files\common files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqvtk01.dll"
+ "IDM Filter" "idmf" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdidmf.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Audio Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveedsmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Splitter" "Mpeg I/II Splitter" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveespmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Video Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept2\muveedsmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG-2 Video Decoder" "MPEG-2 Video Decoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept3\muveem2vd.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Audio Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - hpd\mvburnerdll\mcdsmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder" "MPEG Audio Encoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - hpd\mvburnerdll\mceampeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Encoder" "MPEG Encoder and Muxer" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - hpd\mvburnerdll\mcesmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer" "MPEG Multiplexer" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - hpd\mvburnerdll\mcmuxmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer-Plus" "MPEG Multiplexer-Plus DS Filter" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\mainconcept3\mcmpeg2mux.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Splitter" "Mpeg I/II Splitter" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - hpd\mvburnerdll\mcspmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Video Decoder" "MPEG Video and Audio Decoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - hpd\mvburnerdll\mcdsmpeg.ax"
+ "MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder" "MPEG Video Encoder" "MainConcept AG" "c:\program files\muvee technologies\muvee autoproducer 6.1 - hpd\mvburnerdll\mcevmpeg.ax"
+ "MediaWriter Filter" "MediaWriter Filter" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mediawriter.ax"
+ "Multiple File Output" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "muvee Audio Scope" "Audio Scope Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvaudioscope.ax"
+ "muvee HXImage Filter" "HXImage Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\hximagefilter.ax"
+ "muvee MediaProgress Filter" "MediaProgress Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvmediaprogress.ax"
+ "muvee Music Analyser" "Music Analyser Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvmanalyse.ax"
+ "muvee Source Filter" "muveeSource Module" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\muveesource.ax"
+ "muvee Video Analyser" "Video Analyser Filter for muvee autoProducer" "muvee Technologies Pte Ltd" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\mvvanalyse.ax"
+ "P2G Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaud.ax"
+ "P2G Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gaudenc.ax"
+ "P2G Video Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gvsd.ax"
+ "P2G Video Regulator" "CyberLink Video Regulator" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\power2go\p2gresample.ax"
+ "PDR Audio Decoder" "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaud.ax"
+ "PDR Audio Effect" "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudfx.ax"
+ "PDR Audio Encoder" "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudenc.ax"
+ "PDR Audio Noise Reduction" "CLAuNR" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\claunrwrapper.ax"
+ "PDR Demultiplexer" "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddemuxer.ax"
+ "PDR Dump Dispatch Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddumpdispatch.ax"
+ "PDR Dump Filter" "Cyberlink File Dump Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddump.ax"
+ "PDR DVSD Modifier" "Cyberlink DVSD Modifier" "Cyberlink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\dvsdmodifier.ax"
+ "PDR File Reader (Async)" "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdreader.ax"
+ "PDR H.264/AVC Decoder" "CyberLink 264 Decoder Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pd264dec.ax"
+ "PDR M2V Writer" "CLM2VWriter" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm2vwriter.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG Muxer" "MpgMux" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdmpgmux.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG Video Encoder" "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder " "CyberLink Corp. " "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvidenc.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG-1 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm1splter.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG-2 Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm2splter.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG-4 Muxer" "PDR MPEG-4 Muxer" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm4muxer.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG-4 Splitter" "PDR MPEG-4 Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm4splt.ax"
+ "PDR MPEG1/2 Video Decoder" "CyberLink Video/SP Filter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvsd.ax"
+ "PDR SnapShotTIP Filter" "CLSShot" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsshot.ax"
+ "PDR TimeStretch Filter(CES)" "CLAuTS.ax" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clauts.ax"
+ "PDR TL MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink MPEG Splitter" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtlmsplter.ax"
+ "PDR TS Information" "CLTSInfo" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtsinfo.ax"
+ "PDR Video Effect" "CLVidFx" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clvidfx.ax"
+ "PDR Video Regulator" "CLRGL" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clrgl.ax"
+ "PDR Video Stabilizer" "CLVideoDeShaking" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clvideostabilizer.ax"
+ "PDR WAV Dest" "CLWavDest" "CyberLink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdwavdest.ax"
+ "Proxy Sink" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Proxy Source" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "QTSrc" "QuickTime Source Filter" "CyberLink Corp" "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\clqtsrc.ax"
+ "QTWriter" "CLQTFileWriter" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdqtfilewriter.ax"
+ "QuickTime Encoder" "QuickTime Encoder" "muvee Technologies" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\quicktimesink.ax"
+ "QuickTime Source Filter" "QuickTimeSource Module" "" "c:\program files\common files\muvee technologies\030625\quicktimesource.dll"
+ "RealPlayer Audio Filter" "Audio Filter Plugin" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realplayer\rdsf3260.dll"
+ "RealPlayer Transcode Filter" "Audio Filter Plugin" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realplayer\rdsf3260.dll"
+ "RealPlayer Video Filter" "Audio Filter Plugin" "RealNetworks, Inc." "c:\program files\real\realplayer\rdsf3260.dll"
+ "Record Queue" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "Record Queue" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "RMWriter" "CLRMFileWriter" "Cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdrmfilewriter.ax"
+ "ShotDetect" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Stetch" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "Time Regulator" "TimeRegulator" "cyberlink" "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdavi_audtr.ax"
+ "WM VIH2 Fix" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WM VIH2 Fix" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Audio Analyzer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Black Frame Generator" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT FormatConversion" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Import Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Interlacer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Log Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT MuxDeMux Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Switch Filter" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WMT Switch Filter" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Source" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"
+ "WMT Virtual Source" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
+ "WMT Volume" "Windows Movie Maker Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\movie maker\wmm2filt.dll"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries" "" "" ""
+ "mdnsNSP" "Bonjour Namespace Provider" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors" "" "" ""
+ "LIDIL hpzlllhn" "LanguageMonitor" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\windows\system32\hpzlllhn.dll"
"C:\Users\OD\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Settings.ini" "" "" ""
+ "" "" "" "C:\Program Files\windows sidebar\gadgets\ExperienceCenter.gadget"
+ "" "" "" "C:\Users\OD\AppData\Local\Temp\WebCam.gadget.~0000"
+ "Calendar" "Browse the days of the calendar." "Microsoft Corporation" "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\Calendar.Gadget\en-US\Gadget.xml"
+ "Clock" "Watch the clock in your own time zone or any city in the world." "Microsoft Corporation" "C:\Program Files\windows sidebar\gadgets\Clock.gadget\en-US\Gadget.xml"

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Open Autoruns, click on "Logon" tab, and UN-check:

+ "Adobe ARM"
+ "Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"
+ "NvCplDaemon"
+ "QuickTime Task"
+ "SunJavaUpdateSched"
+ "TkBellExe"
+ "Google Update"
+ "msnmsgr"
+ "WMPNSCFG"

When done restart computer and then:

Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop
  • Please double-click TFC.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
  • It will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.
  • Click the Start button to begin the process. Depending on how often you clean temp files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two. Let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • Once it's finished it should reboot your machine. If it does not, please manually reboot the machine yourself to ensure a complete clean.

Download Auslogics Defrag from the link in my signature below. Auslogics Defrag in my opinion is better because:

It does a more comprehensive job at Defragging
It will actually show you what it is doing
At the end of working it will show you how much speed you picked up
You can view a online log of the files that Auslogics defragged

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,526 posts
We also need Everest Free version or PC Wizard 2010 so we can look at the computer in more detail.

Download and install Free Everest Home Edition
Open it.
1: In left pane expand Computer folder.
2: Click once on Summary
3: In upper menu, go Report. Not the Report icon
4: And then to Quick Report-Summary
5: Save it in text file, and paste it in your next post.
Click the + by computer, click on Sensor. Get a screenshot and post it so I can check your temps and voltages...

DO NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING UNDER THE LINE THAT SAYS "DEBUG- PCI"

Download and install PC Wizard 2010

Run the program and it will analyze your computer and then display the results.
In the upper left hand corner click on the floppy icon.
You will get a save as screen.
Change the range bullet "only this selection" to be "selected category".
Make sure that text is selected for format.
Click on ok and you will be given a spot to save it to.

Attach it to your response.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Thanks 123Runner :D

bamakodaker

bamakodaker

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
Items unchecked in Autoruns.

Ran TFC.

Ran Auslogics Defrag.

Ran Everest;
--------[ EVEREST Home Edition © 2003-2005 Lavalys, Inc. ]------------------------------------------------------------

Version EVEREST v2.20.405
Homepage http://www.lavalys.com/
Report Type Report Wizard
Computer OD-PC
Generator OD
Operating System Microsoft Windows Vista Home Edition 6.0.6002 (WinVista Beta)
Date 2010-10-29
Time 00:18

--------[ Summary ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer:
Operating System Microsoft Windows Vista Home Edition
OS Service Pack Service Pack 2
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
Computer Name OD-PC
User Name OD

Motherboard:
CPU Type Unknown, 2300 MHz
Motherboard Name Unknown
Motherboard Chipset Unknown
System Memory 896 MB
BIOS Type Award (05/02/08)

Display:
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Monitor Compaq Presario MV500 [15" CRT] (902BE43KP084)

Multimedia:
Audio Adapter High Definition Audio Controller [NoDB]

Storage:
IDE Controller NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
SCSI/RAID Controller Microsoft iSCSI Initiator
Disk Drive Hitachi HDP725025GLA SCSI Disk Device (232 GB)
Optical Drive HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH10L SCSI CdRom Device
SMART Hard Disks Status Unknown

Partitions:
C: (NTFS) 227624 MB (146371 MB free)
D: (NTFS) 10848 MB (1492 MB free)
Total Size 232.9 GB (144.4 GB free)

Input:
Keyboard Standard PS/2 Keyboard
Mouse PS/2 Compatible Mouse

Network:
Network Adapter NVIDIA nForce 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (192.168.1.97)
Modem PCIe Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP

Peripherals:
Printer HP PSC 1400 series (Copy 1)
Printer HP PSC 1400 series
Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer
USB1 Controller Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller [NoDB]
USB2 Controller Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller [NoDB]
USB Device Labtec Webcam Plus

--------[ Debug - PCI ]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B00 D00 F00: PCI standard RAM Controller [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 EA 03 06 00 B0 00 A1 00 00 05 00 00 00 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3C 10 5B 2A
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00
Offset 40: 3C 10 5B 2A 08 DC 20 02 20 00 11 11 D0 00 00 00
Offset 50: 23 06 7F 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 36 00 00
Offset 70: 44 44 44 00 D0 09 00 00 11 00 00 00 11 11 88 00
Offset 80: 23 99 88 00 FA 00 64 0D 03 00 00 00 7F 00 00 00
Offset 90: 78 00 00 A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 00 00 00 00 01 01 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00 01 A8
Offset E0: 00 00 E0 FE 00 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 20 10 00 00
Offset F0: F0 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D01 F00: PCI standard ISA bridge [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 E0 03 0F 00 A0 00 A2 00 01 06 00 00 80 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00
Offset 40: 3C 10 5B 2A 00 F0 FF FE FA 3E FF 00 FA 3E FF 00
Offset 50: FA 3E FF 00 00 5A 62 02 00 00 00 05 0F 00 3C 00
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 10 00 FF FF C5 80 00 00 00 00 05 19 00 00 30 00
Offset 80: 09 20 00 80 01 12 20 00 F0 00 40 01 F0 00 00 00
Offset 90: 00 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 21 65 08 74 B9 0C 00 D0
Offset A0: 01 00 10 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 90 02 EF 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 40 00 FE FD 01 00 B0
Offset E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D01 F01: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 EB 03 01 00 B0 00 A2 00 05 0C 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: 01 FC 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 20: 01 1C 00 00 41 1C 00 00 00 00 00 00 3C 10 5B 2A
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0A 01 00 00
Offset 40: 3C 10 5B 2A 01 00 02 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 01 10 00 00 01 14 00 00 01 18 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 C8 FE 00 00 FE FE 01 20 00 00
Offset 80: 00 10 FE FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: D4 30 80 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 40 00 40 01 10 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset E0: 00 10 04 00 44 40 00 07 80 12 04 20 77 44 44 11
Offset F0: 02 FF 1E BF 01 00 00 80 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D01 F02: PCI standard RAM Controller [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 F5 03 00 04 A0 00 A2 00 00 05 00 00 80 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 02 80 10 10 00 10 10
Offset 50: 10 10 10 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 42 00 00
Offset 60: 0B 00 00 00 C0 1C 52 06 21 00 10 0A 00 00 63 00
Offset 70: 09 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 A0 18 00 00
Offset 90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 12 20 81 04 00 00 00 00 00
Offset A0: 00 14 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00
Offset B0: 00 00 00 00 42 80 30 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D02 F00: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 F1 03 06 00 B0 00 A3 10 03 0C 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: 00 F0 02 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 01 03 01
Offset 40: 3C 10 5B 2A 01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 02 00 00 00 1D 47 40 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D02 F01: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 F2 03 06 00 B0 00 A3 20 03 0C 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: 00 E0 02 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 02 03 01
Offset 40: 3C 10 5B 2A 0A 80 98 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 20 20 01 00 00 60 18 85 C3 13 0F 01 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 04 08 05 00 10 20 80 89 3D B6 22 77 25 E4 00
Offset 80: 01 00 02 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 15 16 00 00
Offset 90: 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset A0: 01 00 00 01 00 20 00 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 00 11 22 33 44 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: 10 10 2D 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D04 F00: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 F3 03 07 04 B0 00 A1 01 04 06 00 00 01 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01 20 C0 C0 80 22
Offset 20: E0 FD E0 FD 90 FD 90 FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 B8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 04 02
Offset 40: 00 00 73 07 01 00 02 00 07 00 00 00 00 00 48 00
Offset 50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE 1F FF 1F 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00 01 A8
Offset 90: 00 00 E0 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset A0: 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: 00 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 0D 8C 00 00 3C 10 5B 2A
Offset C0: 3C 10 5B 2A 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D05 F00: High Definition Audio Controller [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 F0 03 06 00 B0 00 A2 00 03 04 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: 00 80 02 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 02 02 05
Offset 40: 3C 10 5B 2A 01 50 02 C0 00 00 00 00 01 01 0F 00
Offset 50: 05 6C 80 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 08 00 03 A8
Offset F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 47 00 29 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D06 F00: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 EC 03 05 00 B0 00 A2 8A 01 01 00 00 00 00
Offset 20: 01 F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3C 10 5B 2A
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 01
Offset 40: 3C 10 5B 2A 01 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 02 F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 A8 A8 A8 A8 AA 00 99 99
Offset 90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 01

B00 D07 F00: NVIDIA nForce 10/100 Mbps Ethernet [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 EF 03 06 00 B0 00 A2 00 80 06 00 00 00 00
Offset 10: 00 D0 02 FE 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 01 01 14
Offset 40: 3C 10 5B 2A 01 50 02 FE 00 00 00 00 08 00 00 20
Offset 50: 05 6C 86 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 08 00 03 A8
Offset F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 42 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D08 F00: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 F6 03 07 00 B0 00 A2 85 01 01 00 00 80 00
Offset 10: F1 09 00 00 F1 0B 00 00 71 09 00 00 71 0B 00 00
Offset 20: 01 D8 00 00 00 C0 02 FE 00 00 00 00 3C 10 5B 2A
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 01 03 01
Offset 40: 3C 10 5B 2A 01 B0 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 2F 68 08 00 00 00 00 00 A8 A8 A8 A8 AA 00 99 99
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 41 0C 00 00 00 0F 06 42 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 2C 78 C4 40 01 10 00 00 01 10 00 00 20 00 20 01
Offset 80: 00 00 00 C0 00 00 28 37 00 00 5C 94 5E DD 3F 7F
Offset 90: 00 00 2F 0F 00 00 00 00 06 00 06 10 F6 03 01 01
Offset A0: 08 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 33 31 00 02
Offset B0: 05 CC 84 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0A 00 0A 00 08 00 03 A8
Offset D0: 08 00 00 77 00 08 03 00 08 00 00 42 00 08 00 00
Offset E0: 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D09 F00: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 E8 03 07 04 10 00 A2 00 04 06 08 00 01 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 02 00 B1 B1 00 00
Offset 20: D0 FD D0 FD C1 FD C1 FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00
Offset 40: 0D 48 00 00 3C 10 5B 2A 01 50 02 F8 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 05 60 93 00 0C 30 E0 FE 00 00 00 00 B2 49 00 00
Offset 60: 08 80 01 A8 00 00 E0 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 10 00 41 01 01 80 00 00 30 28 00 00 01 3D 11 00
Offset 90: 00 00 01 11 80 25 08 00 C0 01 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D0B F00: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 E9 03 07 04 10 00 A2 00 04 06 08 00 01 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 03 00 A1 A1 00 00
Offset 20: B0 FD B0 FD A1 FD A1 FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00
Offset 40: 0D 48 00 00 3C 10 5B 2A 01 50 02 F8 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 05 60 93 00 0C 30 E0 FE 00 00 00 00 A2 49 00 00
Offset 60: 08 80 01 A8 00 00 E0 FE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 10 00 41 01 01 80 00 00 10 28 00 00 11 3C 11 01
Offset 90: 00 00 11 30 00 05 10 00 C0 01 48 01 00 00 00 00

B00 D0D F00: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 [NoDB]

Offset 00: DE 10 D0 03 07 00 B0 00 A2 00 00 03 00 00 00 00
Offset 10: 00 00 00 FB 0C 00 00 E0 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 FC
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 48 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 16 01 00 00
Offset 40: 3C 10 5B 2A 00 00 00 03 01 50 02 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 05 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 01 00 00 00 1C 04 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
Offset 80: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
Offset 90: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
Offset A0: 00 00 70 00 00 00 00 08 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
Offset B0: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
Offset C0: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
Offset D0: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
Offset E0: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
Offset F0: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

B00 D18 F00: AMD Hammer - HyperTransport Technology Configuration

Offset 00: 22 10 00 11 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 80 00
Offset 20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 40: 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00
Offset 50: 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00 01 01 01 00
Offset 60: 00 00 01 00 E4 00 00 00 20 C8 20 0F 0C 00 00 00
Offset 80: 08 00 01 21 20 00 11 11 22 06 75 80 02 00 00 00
Offset 90: 69 01 61 01 00 00 03 00 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D18 F01: AMD Hammer - Address Map

Offset 00: 22 10 01 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 80 00
Offset 40: 03 00 00 00 00 00 3F 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00
Offset 50: 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00
Offset 60: 00 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 00 00 00
Offset 80: 03 0A 00 00 00 0B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 90: 03 00 40 00 00 FF EF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 F4 00 00 02 FE 00
Offset B0: 03 00 F0 00 80 3F F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset C0: 13 A0 00 00 00 F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset E0: 03 00 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

B00 D18 F02: AMD Hammer - DRAM Controller

Offset 00: 22 10 02 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 80 00
Offset 40: 01 00 00 00 81 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 60: 60 3F 38 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 46 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 35 F3 7E 5D 20 13 12 00
Offset 90: 10 04 01 00 5B 80 10 77 24 00 00 80 20 25 20 00
Offset A0: EF 02 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset B0: DC B1 51 07 80 00 00 00 31 53 02 49 0B 09 01 4C
Offset D0: 42 16 B6 00 73 46 12 01 C3 16 00 48 61 02 06 CC
Offset E0: 1A 6B 4E 60 51 81 20 8E 83 83 50 19 C9 51 05 A0

B00 D18 F03: AMD Hammer - Miscellaneous Control

Offset 00: 22 10 03 11 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 06 00 00 80 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 F0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 40: FF 3B 04 00 40 00 10 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 50: 30 42 00 05 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 04 40 43
Offset 60: 47 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 70: 11 01 32 51 21 40 70 50 00 2A 00 08 17 21 00 00
Offset 80: 00 00 07 23 13 21 13 21 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 90: 00 00 00 00 83 04 00 00 C0 8C 44 5D 00 00 00 00
Offset D0: 00 00 00 00 01 A7 0D 00 00 00 70 08 26 26 26 00
Offset E0: 00 00 00 00 3A 60 3F 00 19 17 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset F0: 0F 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 B2 0F 06 00

B03 D00 F00: PCIe Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP [NoDB]

Offset 00: F1 14 81 2F 06 00 10 00 01 00 80 07 08 00 00 00
Offset 10: 00 00 BF FD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 F1 14 00 00
Offset 30: 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 01 00 00
Offset 40: 10 80 01 00 00 80 00 00 10 28 09 00 11 5C 01 00
Offset 50: 00 00 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 80: 01 A0 23 7E 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset 90: 03 A0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Offset A0: 05 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

--------[ Debug - Video BIOS ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C000:0000 U.x.K7400.L.w.VIDEO ......Y...IBM VGA Compatible......:.11/03/06
C000:0040 .................X..<.L*..............".........PMIDl.o.......
C000:0080 .....3......HWEAPCIR............x.....y.........................
C000:00C0 ..............MCP61 VGA BIOS....................................
C000:0100 ...............................Version 5.61.32.25.02 ...Copyrig
C000:0140 ht © 1996-2006 NVIDIA Corp....................................
C000:0180 .....................MCP61 - mcp61-85...................Chip Rev
C000:01C0 ...........BIT......F2...>.B...B.C...[.D...i.I...m.L...{.t...
C000:0200 }.M.....N.....P.....S.....T.....U.....V.....c.....i.$...s.......
C000:0240 ..%2a..>......00/00/00..UU..........^.17`..F..`.`.a$aHaHa.`.....
C000:0280 ...............la.......)...............B......P...9.(.0..0#..#.
C000:02C0 ..L.=`..7.6..%2a..`.D......`10/12/06............................
C000:0300 ..1.....q.........|...I.......M...........u.......|...y...Z.....
C000:0340 ......-.a......[e........7.......n.....q...y.t...a...x.k...G.f`
C000:0380 ....`................u..fa.k..f`3....fa....C.>............u.....
C000:03C0 ....8...t......2.....t......QPfVf.D.....RP.....R.........X..Rf^X

--------[ Debug - Unknown ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HDD Hitachi HDP725025GLA SCSI Disk Device
Motherboard v
Motherboard 05/02/2008-MCP61P-IVY-00
Motherboard DMIMOBO: OEM_MB IVY8
Motherboard DMISYS: Compaq-Presario FK588AA-ABA SR5601P
PCI/AGP 10DE-03D0: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03E0: PCI standard ISA bridge [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03E8: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03E9: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03EA: PCI standard RAM Controller [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03EB: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03EC: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03EF: NVIDIA nForce 10/100 Mbps Ethernet [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03F0: High Definition Audio Controller [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03F1: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03F2: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03F3: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03F5: PCI standard RAM Controller [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 10DE-03F6: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller [NoDB]
PCI/AGP 14F1-2F81: PCIe Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP [NoDB]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

Screen shot from Everest is attached.

Ran PC Wizard
It's attached.

Attached Files