Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Newsletter in spam

• Please log in to reply

mihai311

mihai311

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello!

I have a problem regarding the newsletter I send to my subscribers. I use Joomla 1.5 as may CMS and I have installed Acajoom Pro 3.1.8. The last 4 newsletters I have sent ended up in the spam folder even after I changed the sender’s e-mail address.

Please can somebody help me?!

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
if the message are ending up in the spam folder of the person you're mailing to, there isn't anything you can do about it yourself as this is the settings of the account it's gone to. It is completely out of your control.

All you can do is add a message to the newsletter saying something like "add this email to your address book so it isn't detected as spam" or something less clumsy.

Edited by Neil Jones, 07 October 2010 - 03:03 PM.