Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Email Signature image does not appear

• Please log in to reply

Adesh

Adesh

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi Everyone,

I need some assistance with MS Outlook 2000. I added an image to my email signature however the image does not show up. Any Ideas on how to resolve this problem will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks
Adesh :tazz:

Advertisements

Ganou

Ganou

• Pip
  • 2 posts
You must create an HTML document, and the place it into the following directory located on each individual system.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationery

You must use it as a new stationary, NOT A SIGNATURE. Otherwise the logo will not be associated with the signature, and all formatting created will become useless.

You must also ensure that HTML emails are supported on your system.

This has been the only way in which I could ensure that logo's would be sent with the email.....it will attach it if the user does not have HTML enabled emails on.