Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Microsoft Outlook 2003 looses password

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I know I have run into this problem before and there is a plugin that is available to correct the following problem.

We are running XP systems, and some curently have Outlook 2003 running. Current was have also implemented a 30 day turnaround on the passwords for each user.

The problem that is occuring is when every user, who are using Outlook 2003, change their logon password, they loose their Outlook 2003 email password as well.

If you have any idea where this plugin could be found please help me out. I accidently deleted it off the server and require this yet again.

Re-entering passwords every single month on 30 or so computers is just not feasible and unproductive anymore.