Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to convert video ts files to avi.

• Please log in to reply

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Ok so I am backing up some of my dvds onto my vista computer.I use dvd shrink to do so.I can watch them with vlcmedia player.And I was planning to burn some to dvd using dvdflick.But when I rip them to the computer the files come up as audio ts and video ts files which I can view with vlc media player but I cant burn them to dvd with dvd flick.Any suggestions,for a program that I can use to convert video ts to avi?

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Never mind I have solved my own issue.I found a program to use it is called dvd fab.You may close this topic.EDIT: Here is a link for any one who interested
DVD FAB

Edited by rockmilk, 10 October 2010 - 03:09 AM.

Antonio R Piper

Antonio R Piper

• Pip
  • 1 posts

MPEG TS Converter is designed to convert .ts files and other MPEG TS ... audio formats, and convert ts video/audio files of any format to MPEG TS files.

malinsa

malinsa

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Video files in .ts format , you can convert the video to avi video with ts converter. HD video large files conversion, video converter is a nice helper.

mankeedly

mankeedly

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Many applications are unfamiliar with how to decode it, since it has a very different multiplexing format than the more conventional MPEG container known as Program Stream, which is used on DVDs, and what is produced by many encoder cards.

You may prefer to this step by step tutorial on how to decode TS to AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, MP3, etc.