Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Malware bytes blocked malicious ip xxx.xx.x.xx

• Please log in to reply

magyarvok21

magyarvok21

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hello!

Recently, the Malware bytes anti malware kept blocking random ips.And it made me think i have an infection or someworm or something, yet MBAM and N360 seems to find nothing, only tracking cookies, but there's a lot from them, one scan i found about 16 tracking cookies.Also while i was scanning with otl (the custom scan thing i read in the begin: tools topic) malware bytes quarantined a file,and i'm afraid there's more.While i was running gmer.exe the ip blocks was running for the whole time, and it was running for around 3 hours.That's all i can explain with writing, i hope the logs will help.
Alas the gmer log only saved as, .log yet i still named it as ARK.Txt.log,then i had to rename it as i can't post .log files, i hope it makes no problems.
Well here comes the logs! (i just hope they fit in)

Attached Files

Edited by magyarvok21, 10 October 2010 - 03:29 AM.

Advertisements