Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Google Redirect, And others i think, not sure :)

• Please log in to reply

MitchellJessup

MitchellJessup

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, this all started when a message was sent to me on facebook with a video, and it needed a flash player update, Thats when the google redirect virus popped up. So i tried heaps of Anti-virus.. Still no luck, now it seems this virus has given me more viruses. Well, ill post these logs for you, many

Edit: I cannot Post the Logs for some reason, it keeps saying connection timeout, -.- im so useless

Edited by MitchellJessup, 10 October 2010 - 04:40 AM.

Advertisements

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
Hi there, and welcome to the forums! ;)

Edit: I cannot Post the Logs for some reason, it keeps saying connection timeout, -.- im so useless

It's possible that the infection isn't allowing you to post logs. Try to attaching them in the post rather than posting them.

In the Attachments section below the text editor (make sure to use the full editor):
  • Click the Browse... button and navigate to the file you wish to upload in the dialogue that appears.
  • Click the file to select it and then click Open.
  • Then, click the blue Attach This File button.
  • Repeat for the rest of the logs.
  • Your attachments will automatically show up at the bottom of your reply when you post it.

:D

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
user returned.