Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Antivirus 2010 Killing All Malware Removal Tools

• Please log in to reply

Debi18

Debi18

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hello! My laptop is infected by the Antivirus 2010 virus. It has disabled my McAfee virus scan, disabled Malwarebyes, Adaware, Spybot, SuperAntiApyware and Stopzilla. Except for SuperAnti and Stopzilla, I already had the other spyware removal tools installed. When I found those were disabled I downloaded/installed the other two but the virus killed them too. I uninstalled Malwarebytes and attempted to follow the steps on your "start here" page but there are no active links to download the various tools described in each step (ERUNT, GMER, etc) and I dont know where to find them. Can someone help point me get rid of this nasty virus?

Advertisements