Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows 7 won't recognize .ts files

• Please log in to reply

helplesslylost

helplesslylost

• Pip
  • 1 posts
A friend sent me a dvd with lots of photos, some I know are .jpeg and some were scanned in. When I insert the disk in my dvd drive a slide show begins and plays fine. I want to copy the dvd contents to my hard drive in the My Pictures folder. I did this using the copy and paste functions. When I open the My Pictures folder I see 8 files none of which will opem. The files have extensions such as video-_tsifo,video-tsvob, vts-01_0 and vts_01-ovob.Is it possible to convert these files to jpeg or some other type that Windows will recognize. Thak you.

Advertisements

CountryWizard

CountryWizard

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
That disk is in dvd format. Their is noway to transfer them to jpeg format now... They have been encoded to play in a dvd player or pc only as a dvd movie...