Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Which Wireless G Adapter should i get?

• Please log in to reply

Aukake

Aukake

• PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
I have a desktop with a Airlink AWLH6075 PCI Adapter 802.11b/g/n connecting to a D-Link Wireless N 300 DIR615. Other people in the house with on a laptop with a built in wireless g get 100% signal strength weather they are close or farther from the router than me. on the connection it says there connection wireless G 100% signal strength and then it says min Wireless G/N with 37% signal strength. Im not sure if i need to made settings on the dlink router by going to the 192.168.0.1 or if its something on my side.

Think i might goto Geeks tomorrow and buy a Wireless G adapter USB or PCI im not sure which is better. Any input on that choice would help also, but here is a link to there Wireless G section: http://www.geeks.com..._sc.asp?cat=648

Advertisements