Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Incredimail emails missing!

• Please log in to reply

moondog830

moondog830

• PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
Running Windows Vista (argh!) and using Incredimail. Every time I have to shut down the PC, when I reboot, Vista doesn't always reboot on the first try. Today I shut it down as we had nasty storms in the area and when I finally booted back up, I attempted to open Incredimail. However, Incredimail opens and says it downloaded 24 messages, but they don't actually show up in my in-box ... it only said that in the status bar in the upper right hand corner. After that, I am unable to open e-mails or delete e-mails ... can anyone help me?

dog

Advertisements

moondog830

moondog830

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
Today I tried to uninstall and then reinstall Incredimail and finally noticed one thing I forgot to mention yesterday. There was 1 email that had no subject, no addressee. Today there were 3 of those ... each one has the date 12/31/1969 .... what the heck is going on?