Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Thank You, Essexboy!

• Please log in to reply

nighttide

nighttide

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Thank you, Essexboy, for helping me regain controll of my computer and for going the "extra mile" to help me get my computer running even better. The Microsoft Security Essentials Alert Box had seized control of my computer. It wiped all the icons, startup, and tool bars off my desktop, so the only way I could run my computer was in Safe Mode. Thanks to the indepth knowledge, skill, and simplistic directions of Essexboy, my icons, start-up, and tool bars all returned, and I gained control of my computer once again eventhough I am as about as computer illiterate as a human being can be. In the course of our message exchanges, I told Essexboy about a difficulty I had had for some time in not being able to receive Microsoft Updates--a problem totally unrelated to the Essential Alert Box problem--and he immediately sent me information about how to solve that problem, too. Within fifteen minutes, my computer was downloading and installing over 70 Microsoft Updates!!! If I had to sum all this up in one word, that word would have to be AMAZING!!! That's just what Essexboy is; he's simply AMAZING!!! Thanks again, Essexboy. You are the GREATEST!!!

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
My pleasure :D

Thank you for the kind words, it makes it all worth while ;)

ZaRMan

ZaRMan

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Essexboy is one of the greatest geeks to go staff ever! although I have never had help from hi, I read the malware sections and his knowledge is astounding! keep up the good work Posted Image

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Haha, sometimes I think he just guesses everything. No way one person could know that much.

Also congrats to the man himself, I see a post count over 30,000! Wow that's a fantastico effort!