Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

tcpip.sys BSoD

• Please log in to reply

Cymbalia

Cymbalia

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Okay i have been reading alot of the results from google about my current issue. Most of the results have came from this site so i figured i would give it a whirl.

I recently just rebuilt my machine and upgraded mobo, cpu, video card and ram. I was getting blue screened a whole lot after puting my computer back together. I just fixed the e1q62x63.sys error and i thought i was good. SO i tested a couple of youtube videos and active streaming no blue screen. so to really test it i opened up about 8 youtube tabs all streaming 1080p videos and it crashed, but with tcpip.sys as the file. I have mostly new items and updated drivers so i just dont know where to go from here. Here is my system spec:

ASUS Crosshair IV Extreme
AMD Phenom II 1090T
EVGA GTX 480 SC
G. Skill Ripjaw 4g 1333 x4
BFG Tech 1000W PSU
Seagate 750g 7200rmp SATA HD
ASUS DVD Burner x24
Thermaltake Armor Fulltower
Windows 7 Professional 64bit (Legit copy purchased in August)

Everything is completely up to date minus the nvidia drivers i have them rolled back by 1 because i refuse to use beta drivers. If there is any other information you need please let me know i will get it to you ASAP. Thanks for you time.

Buck

Advertisements