Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

all web browsers won't open any internet pages

• Please log in to reply

jeromski7

jeromski7

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My internet connection is ok... I can open my yahoo messenger and other internet applications. I have used internet explorer, chrome and firefox and none of them worked. The indicator shows that it is loading but no internet pages are starting to show up... I performed system restore but I still can load the web pages using the browsers. I only used windows explorer... please help...

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Bit of contradiction here, you say it's not working. You use System Restore, and now you want help because the pages are now loading?

Or is it still not working?
Where are you posting this from?

jeromski7

jeromski7

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I did system restore but the browsers still doesn't work... I only used the windows explorer where you search the files for your system not really the internet browser... internet browsers still down :D

LilDude772

LilDude772

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
I think he has the same problem I have:

Whenever he tries to use a web browser, none of the pages will load, BUT the full URL appears on the Address bar, and it does the same thing when you have more than 1 tab, and when he uses something other than a Web browser that requires the internet to run (Ex: Steam, Social chat programs (MSN, Yahoo, etc)) it does work.