Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

KeyLogger

• Please log in to reply

fainttnt

fainttnt

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

About 2 days ago i noticed i had a key logger on my computer, i logged into the game warrock i didn't play for 2 weeks, and the next day there popped up a screen with the text : your account has been hacked please change your password with my password and ID under it, of course i changed it on another computer.
I was kinda stupid because i thought i didn't need a anti virus scan, well i was wrong so within an hour i noticed where the KL was and when i wanted to deleate it there opened a chat screen and i couldn't click it away , so that KL started talking to me about give me your account or i will deleate all your files etc .. i scared the [bleep] out of my pants xd
so i took my windows 7 cd and reinstalled my windows .. after that i deleated the old windows files putted VGA, IObit and Spybot Search and Destroy and of course i got windows firewall and windows defender.
I did like 30 scans and deleated all filed which were found by the scans.
Oh and i changed all my passwords of accounts on another computer and im still using the on screen keyboard for filling in my passwords.

Am i free of Keyloggers now?

Gr Fainttnt

Advertisements