Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Malware Mass Mailer

• Please log in to reply

mxd6

mxd6

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
Hello,

Just to provide you a little history, this is the first problem I've encountered on my Dell laptop. I was running Trend Mico Internet Security along with Spy Sweeper and bother performed well. Yahoo also has a free anti-spy accessible via the tool bar and as a back-up I also use a free Advanced Spy Remover. However, things changed when a FREE upgrade to Trend Micro Titanium came along last week. I decided to give it a try but had to remove the other Trend Micro Internet Security AND Webroot Spy Sweeper because it's not compatable with Titanium. Today a auto mailer came to life and I have no idea how this happened. The Malawi went into my hotmail mail box and started sending URLs out under my name. I called people to delete whatever came from me today (HTTP FIZEDSIN.T35.COM) was the name and the link went to some pill site. I ran full scan of Titanium and nothing. Run all my programs for spy ware and nothing.
Read a little here and uploaded OTC and Extras. The info from both are attached in TEXT.
Thanks for your assistance!

Best regards,
Mike

Attached File  Extras.Txt 9 21 10.txt   33.35KB   115 downloads
Attached File  OTL.Txt 9 21 10.txt   87.84KB   84 downloads

Advertisements