Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New Build - Various Blue Screens

• Please log in to reply

MikeSchuster

MikeSchuster

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Attached File  102210-15054-01.zip   25.2KB   122 downloadsI have just put together a new Win 7 system and have been getting frequent Blue Screens. I have tested out the memory using two seperate testers (MemTest 86 off bootable CD and via Windows own memory tester) and ruled that out. Thought I might have a bad nic driver with the onboard controllers, so I diabled them and installed a RealTec card, still blue screening.

Am a hardware guy primarily, have looked at the memory dumps and other log files but can't make sense of them and am not familiar with debuggers. Hoping someone can take a look at the attached minidump file (zipped) and make some sense of it.

Really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction as this is driving me crazy.

Thank you!

Advertisements