Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

email links in Outlook 2010

• Please log in to reply

Risse

Risse

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My OS is Windows 7, McAfee is my virus software. Loaded Outlook 2010 about a month ago. Two days ago I stopped being able to open links in my emails. I saw a previous post on the subject and have tried resetting IE and everything else suggested in the previous post but nothing has worked. This just suddenly happened without me loading any new programs so I have no idea what set it off and nothing previously suggested has worked. I am getting the same Outlook error message that Bonneih was getting "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". Help!

Advertisements