cd drive not working
Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:31 AM
Posted 26 October 2010 - 03:44 AM
1. Uninstall the drive through Device Manager.
Restart computer. The drive will be automatically reinstalled.
3. Download, and run Restore Missing CD Drive patch from here http://aumha.org/regfiles.php
Double click on cdgone.zip to unzip it.
Right click on cdgone.reg, click Merge.
Accept registry merge.
4. Go to Device Manager, click a "+" sign next to IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
You'll see two items:
- ATA Channel0 (or Primary Channel)
- ATA Channel1 (or Secondary Channel)
Right click on each of them, and click Uninstall. Confirm.
Restart Windows. They'll be automatically reinstalled.
Thanks to Broni for the above instructions
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users