Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cd BUrner not working...

• Please log in to reply

oo0oscar0oo

oo0oscar0oo

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
i've had this problem for a while now, ive been trying to fix it and nothing helps. ok heres the story: my cd burner reads cds and everything works fine but when it gets to burning a cd. it acts as if it is burning, says it burns succesfully but just messes up the cd and doesnt burn anything on it..its driving me crazy that i cant fix. i use nero burning rom to burn cds, any help? someone know whats wrong wtih my drive? thanks alot!

Advertisements

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Do you get a specific error message or anything?

Have you tried using something other than Nero to burn CDs with?
Are you using standard 80min data CDRs & have you tried using different brands of CDR?

Can you also give us a few system specs, such the make of the CD burner, how its configured and anything else you think might be useful.

nixx

nixx

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
what you are trying to burn too. I use game drive and alchohol for most burning and its fine. Nero isn't very stable ive noticed.

Nixx