Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless Printer Help?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

spencer9812

spencer9812

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I need help connecting to a wireless printer which is connected to a network is my house. There are two computers in the network. ( one hand-wired and one wireless) the wireless one is my. I have internet but it seems not to connect to printer. The hand-wired computer is connected to the printer. The printer is a HP Photosmart PSC 2700 series.

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
Have you set a domain or a workgroup for the computer connected to the printer?

Right click on My Computer and go to Properties. Then under Computer Name, set a desired work group name.

On the second computer, change it to the same workgroup, then search for the printer.

Insanitystreak

Insanitystreak

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Yes i am having the same problem but am having difficulty with printer drives.

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Insanitystreak, please post your problem in your own topic in the networking forum. You will be helped better if you have your own thread. Please also post more details about the problem you are encountering, but just don't do it in someone elses topic, it makes things difficult. Thank you.

-=jonnyrotten=- :tazz:

spencer9812

spencer9812

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Nevermind of this topic. I got it working again!
Thanks anyways

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Topic closed.