Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Help with recording audio

• Please log in to reply

jakeadams

jakeadams

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I don't know if I'm supposed to be posting this in this section but here goes.

So here's the deal, I'm trying to record two videos at the same time (both videos are on youtube).

First Video: A song, any song.

Second video: Sound effects of a crowd cheering.

I want to record them as I play the vids on youtube.

So what I'm trying to do is record these videos at the same time so it sounds like the people are cheering along with the song, to create a sports event like scene. I want to save the video to my computer and then upload it on youtube.

Anyways, I can't find any program that can do that, I've tried snagit but that thing captures the video, not the audio.

So that's what should I do to get this task done?

Advertisements

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
You could use a mixture of this program and Windows Movie maker...

http://download.cnet...4-10647340.html

Maybe you could download both videos, and convert the cheering video into an MP3 and align it to the other movie in some video editing program(like Windows Movie maker)