Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

account was hacked

• Please log in to reply

Epsilon

Epsilon

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hi guys uh I was playing a game with a friend recently and then tryed to reboot the program it uses to start the game off of like a launch platform, and it didn't do anything just eventually gave me an error and closed. I tryed going to their website www.ijji.com and it says "Hacked by phreakish" in randomly arranged letters with numbers replacing the actual letters etc and to top it off I tryed leaving that computer aside and then going to my other computer to get on the website says the exact same thing, now I know this is individually because my friend on ventrilo says he can get on the website fine any help fast would be great thanks! Currently scanning with malware bytes and avira, on both computers.

Advertisements