Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here.
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediatly.
Please download JavaRa to your desktop and unzip it to it's own folder
- Run JavaRa.exe, pick the language of your choice and click Select. Then click Remove Older Versions.
- Accept any prompts.
- Open JavaRa.exe again and select Search For Updates.
- Select Update Using Sun Java's Website then click Search and click on the Open Webpage button. Download and install the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version for your computer.
Using Internet Explorer or Firefox, visit Kaspersky Online Scanner
1. Click Accept, when prompted to download and install the program files and database of malware definitions.
2. To optimize scanning time and produce a more sensible report for review:
- Close any open programs
- Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan. Click HERE to see how to disable the most common antivirus programs.
The program will then begin downloading and installing and will also update the database.
Please be patient as this can take quite a long time to download.
- Once the update is complete, click on Settings.
- Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
- Spyware, adware, dialers, and other riskware
- E-mail databases
- Click on My Computer under the green Scan bar to the left to start the scan.
- Once the scan is complete, it will display if your system has been infected. It does not provide an option to clean/disinfect. We only require a report from it.
- Do NOT be alarmed by what you see in the report. Many of the finds have likely been quarantined.
- Click View report... at the bottom.
- Click the Save report... button.
- Change the Files of type dropdown box to Text file (.txt) and name the file KasReport.txt to save the file to your desktop so that you may post it in your next reply
Things i would like to see in your reply:
- Malwarebytes Results.
- Kaspersky WebScanner Report
- Update on how your computer is running