Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Word 2010 HELP!

• Please log in to reply

Sepharblue

Sepharblue

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I was making charts a few weeks ago for a Latin class. I disabled the red squiggle proofing lines that come up under the text when the software doesn't recognize it. It worked fine, but now the problem is I cant get them to come back up for typing other types of papers. I would like to enable this for all documents and have gone through the proofing options and made sure everything was checked. I did not see any errors but it is still not working and now if I hit ABC check it says everything is fine even if i purposely spell something wrong. Anyone know how to fix this problem? If not can someone point me out to how to restore default settings for Word? I want to avoid reinstalling if at all possible. Thanks!

Advertisements