Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Not a valid Windows image

• Please log in to reply

soshallbuterfli

soshallbuterfli

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok on my XP computer when I start in both normal and safe mode it freezes up with the message-
winlogon.exe - Bad Image
The Application or DLL C:\Windows\system32\KBDUS.DLL is not a valid Windows image.
Please check this against your installation diskette

~Ok now I've read some other topics just like this one where people walked them through steps once they hit enter or whatever but mine freezes where i cant do anything to try to fix it. If anyone knows how to fix this it would be great if you could help me out. ;) :tazz: Thanks

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Odd that you get this as it is the US keyboard layout, click the link for the file

KBDUS

Edited by Keith, 25 May 2005 - 07:50 PM.

soshallbuterfli

soshallbuterfli

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok now once i download this how do I get it on the computer thats not working? Just put it on a floppy and put it in the computer thats not working?

Edited by soshallbuterfli, 25 May 2005 - 08:23 PM.