Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Could not load or run dwm.exe

• Please log in to reply

Haylesmom

Haylesmom

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need your help please!!!!

Yesteday I was online and norton detected a virus called W32.sillyFDC so I did what it told me to fix it. Then when I went to go back online I got this message and can't run Internet Explorer.

"Could not load or run 'C:\Users\Angela\AppData\Local\Temp\dwm.exe' specified in the registry. Make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference to it in the registry."
I have done everything I can to try and fix this, but nothing is working. I've ran Norton and SuperAntispyware in normal and safe mode. It did remove some things, but I still get this message. I found on your site how to connect to the internet if you can't connect and that's how I am online now.

Please I need your help!!! I'm on my computer all day.

Thank you for your time
Angela

Advertisements