Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dual Mice and Keyboard two monitors on one Computer

• Please log in to reply

Simondo

Simondo

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Is it possible for me to use 2 mice and keyboards on one computer with 2 monitors simultaneously? If its possible could anyone give me the name of the software i need to be able to do this.

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Shortcakes Over n out.

Advertisements

The Noodle

The Noodle

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
It is possible to use two mice and two keyboards on one computer but not operating two different applications.

To use two keyboards just plug them both in. To use two or more mice you'll need to download and install GlovePie. Once the prgrams installed there is a prewritten script specifically for multiple mice, you can have up to four from memory.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Is it possible for me to use 2 mice and keyboards on one computer with 2 monitors simultaneously?

Yep, just plug 'em all in.

If its possible could anyone give me the name of the software i need to be able to do this.

You don't need any third-party software. Windows takes care of it.

The Noodle

The Noodle

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
Just thought i'd point out that GlovePie is for controlling two different cursors on one computer using two mice.

Simondo

Simondo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Cool thank you guys :D